Jon Jones was telling the truth

They most likely dripped that charge as part of the plea deal

It's impossible to prove drag racing unless someone admits to it and the police have both participants.

Drag racing can easily be turned into 2 random people independently speeding.

Which is why in the video the officer immediately asked Jon why he was drag racing before anything else. He wanted Jon to admit to it on camera (aka evidence).

jon_jones_drag-610x6102.jpg
Jon Paul ftw

He is a cheater and criminal.

I was going to say hes only good at one of them, meaning he is a great cheater but shitty criminal........BUT dude hasn't been locked up properly and just got caught cheating and had his belt stripped soooo I think he is a better criminal.

Maybe he could do that as a job or something.

It's impossible to prove drag racing unless someone admits to it and the police have both participants.

Drag racing can easily be turned into 2 random people independently speeding.

Which is why in the video the officer immediately asked Jon why he was drag racing before anything else. He wanted Jon to admit to it on camera (aka evidence).

or maybe the dash cam on the cops car. The cop was just being a dick and when it got to court nothing came of it.

In this particular case I believe in Jon Jones

I was going to say hes only good at one of them, meaning he is a great cheater but shitty criminal........BUT dude hasn't been locked up properly and just got caught cheating and had his belt stripped soooo I think he is a better criminal.

Maybe he could do that as a job or something.
He's a much better criminal. He's been suspended once for cheating and should've been in the pen by know wirh his record.

He's a much better criminal. He's been suspended once for cheating and should've been in the pen by know wirh his record.
Chael stole 180k plus and didn't go to jail.

You just say Jon should because he probably beat up someone you root for.

let's discuss jones when he's relevant again to mma, in say at least two years from now... lol...

Back