Jon Jones vs Deontay Wilder?

Lol Wilder would viciously KO him in boxing. Jones' boxing may be his worst facet in his game.

Besides why would Jones box him? Wilder isnt even a big draw in his own country.

Jones scoops him on his head and drops elbows until it becomes a crime scene

Wilder gets taken down and hellbowed

The end

Edit: didn't read the article due to illiteracy

I'd be interested to see how Jones' chin holds up against a legit boxer. Other than that, this does nothing for me.

Just note that a fan asked Jon about this fight and all he said was this...

"I’m still pretty new to the sport of boxing, but I never doubt myself,” Jones tweeted.

"You never know what God has in store for me."

Before some people start saying Jon thinks he can beat him

Just note that a fan asked Jon about this fight and all he said was this...

"I’m still pretty new to the sport of boxing, but I never doubt myself,” Jones tweeted.

"You never know what God has in store for me."

Before some people start saying Jon thinks he can beat him

lol. I knew it had to be something stupid like this. I was just too lazy to read it

As a huge Jones fan, Wilder lights him and beats him more savagely than Floyd did mcGregor

Jones struggled with a pedestrian boxer like Gustafsson

Who cares

He'll be fighting AJ next. In an A level sport which will blow every single ufc event out of the water this year.

Bless.

Guess this is Jonny Bo's next best option since he missed out on boxing "a Klitschko"

Sick of these. MMA fighter trying to Box a Boxer = they lose every round the boxer wants them to and likely gets finished. JBJ vs. Wilder in MMA would be even more brutal and quick though. At least in boxing Jon could try to run and use his reach to keep Wilder away for a few minutes.

Back