Jon Jones vs DC—is this the most skilled rivalry ever?

I think so, and the fact that Jones beat him twice is a testament to his greatness

Light Heavyweights automatically can't be considered the most skilled anything due to how weak the division is.

I mentioned earlier today about how you can't get DC out of your head

How the times haven't changed

giphy.gif

TJ Dillashaw vs Dominick Cruz rivalry is close to them imo but DC vs Jones must be the most skilled rivalry

I like Aldo and Frankie better, but what Jon did to Cormier impressed me more.

I'm kinda divided here.

jon jones will still kick DCs ass by decision
jones may have juiced but there is no way to prove that it helped him in the ring myabe it helped with recovery .. however, jones is not as great as we are led to believe because he did cheat .. he is smart black guy who knows how to hold unto his reputation unlike rampage who let himself get decisioned by forest right after he fucked up chuck

everyone is cheating - everyone
- to heal
- for energy
- for power
-for strenght
- to make weight
- better training sessions
- to heal from a broken hand ..broken hands are absolutley the worst..

I think so, and the fact that Jones beat him twice is a testament to his greatness
dc wasnt going to beat him second time around he is too old
lhw without roids is very weak its like degenerating not improvin
we are going to have to see new types of fighters now that pride is gone fighter who do not use steriods and can compete at a high level its like almost starting from scratch
none of these fightes can beat jones except for vitor who can pull off amazing things but vitor fucked up his career he couldve broken jones arm and he didnt

Last edited:
Yeah, one of.

Mirko-Fedor
Fedor-Minotauro
GSP-Penn
GSP-Hughes
Jones-Cormier
Conor-Khabib
Dillashaw-Cruz
Cejudo-Johnson
Cain-JDS
Aldo-Holloway
Conor-Aldo
Edgar-Aldo
Edgar-Penn

These are all sick.

One of the most accomplishments rivalries ever.

Jones - DC 2X

Aldo - Edgar 2X

are my picks. It’s no coincidence that Jones and Aldo are 2 GOAT contenders.

Back