Jon jones vs daniel Cormier

Kingrest00

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Met expectations for me. A real slug feat followed by some real technical grappling. All in all a good fight. Although I do feel as if thou Daniel Cormier did enough in that bout for him to scrape a SD. The way I saw it Daniel had the first three rounds, Jon jones did pick up the fourth round pretty unanimously. Then the fifth round turned into a hug fest.
But eh watever. Congrats jon jones our UFC champion!!!

There you go, being all logical. In be for the tsunami of 'Jones raped DC so violently that you could drive a Plymouth Voyager up his butt hole'.

Great points tho, I re-watched the fight with sound off today (without Rogan having an orgasm every flashy move JJ threw) and it really changed the way I felt. It is hard to process rationally while watching the event live with all these emotions going on at once. Watching today, it actually really reminded me of GSP Hendricks w/ the exception of rounds 4+5. I felt DC & Hendricks landed the much more damaging shots, were both considered the better wrestler but was taken down thus changing the fight's complexion and were both severely out-flashed by the champion. The 4th round wasn't a blow out by any stretch of the imagination but since JJ got DC (the Olympic wrestler) with a few quick TD's, it totally changed the complexion of everything.

Would LOVE to see a rematch of this great fight in the very near future as I feel JJ and DC will walk thru every other guy at 205. After that, I want to see JJ at HW so we can see his potential pushed to the brink while in his prime.

Met expectations for me. A real slug feat followed by some real technical grappling. All in all a good fight. Although I do feel as if thou Daniel Cormier did enough in that bout for him to scrape a SD. The way I saw it Daniel had the first three rounds, Jon jones did pick up the fourth round pretty unanimously. Then the fifth round turned into a hug fest.
But eh watever. Congrats jon jones our UFC champion!!!

If cormier took 3, they were 2,3,5.

Would LOVE to see a rematch of this great fight in the very near future as I feel JJ and DC will walk thru every other guy at 205.

Maybe they will but I want dc to fight atleast 4 fights before he gets a shot again.

I want to see Gus 2, Rumble and even Evans 2 before Cormier gets another shot.

Back