Jon Jones vs. an A Level Athelete

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
Ex-Star football player Dominick Reyes dominated the fields as a Safety with Stony Brook. He was an all time leader in tackles at the school and won 4 Big South titles as a team leader. He's a legit top level athlete that was considered for the NFL.

Jon Jones has been considered a GOAT, but not an A Level Athlete by many MMA casuals.

So, what happens when Jon Jones faces a real A Level Athlete?

He wins.... he's the GOAT... what did you think was going to happen?

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Oh shit, that's my alma mater, Chris Algeri too. I was too cool to hang with them though.

I agree with this A-level athlete thing being bullshit, but let's not act like Jones beat him convincingly.

Was a close fight, with many giving Reyes the nod.

Only a level athletes are football players. They all have cte and weak chins. I do wonder what a lebron who's been wrestling and boxing since birth would be doin.

Ex-Star football player Dominick Reyes dominated the fields as a Safety with Stony Brook. He was an all time leader in tackles at the school and won 4 Big South titles as a team leader. He's a legit top level athlete that was considered for the NFL.

Jon Jones has been considered a GOAT, but not an A Level Athlete by many MMA casuals.

So, what happens when Jon Jones faces a real A Level Athlete?

He wins.... he's the GOAT... what did you think was going to happen?

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Chicken peg leg Jones for the loss.

His whole life is a L.

Back