Jon Jones/Urijah Faber Live Anderson KO Reaction

I loved Jones reaction. First time I've ever seen him look 100% sincere. Shock/excitement... then the realization of what had happened and he was trying to make sure it was real.

Facts are facts fella, I realize they don't fit your narrative but Silva lost the fight in every aspect.

Every aspect? Weidman couldn't take him down in the 2nd round and the standup was almost dead even before the KO. Everyone talks about Weidman evading strikes but Silva also evaded a lot of strikes. His downfall came when he tried to be Roy Jones Jr.

Silva was losing the fight on points, but that was typical of every Silva fight. He wasn't getting thrashed a la Shogun/Jones.

What Jones was actually thinking about:

6a00d8357f3f2969e201538f7b91f8970b-400wi

Stats prove you wrong, bud.
Except they don't. Fightmetric stats don't differentiate between a leg kick, a jab, a haymaker, or a head kick. Shits all the same to fightmetric. My saying there was 1 punch landed by Silva in that fight is completely and 100% accurate.

No exaggeration.
No embellishment.

Watch the fight.

Except they don't. Fightmetric stats don't differentiate between a leg kick, a jab, a haymaker, or a head kick. Shits all the same to fightmetric. My saying there was 1 punch landed by Silva in that fight is completely and 100% accurate.

No exaggeration.
No embellishment.

Watch the fight.

I'll choose your judgement over a legit strike counting system.

:icon_lol:

U're worried about his motives? If I were U I would be more worried about Andy's motives, cause I think he's lost his way!

As long as he isn't getting put to sleep by Leben in the first round, I'm not worried.

No exaggeration.
No embellishment.

Watch the fight.

He probably couldn't afford the PPV.....I agree with you I taped the fight & for 2 weeks straight watched it everyday....U are correct sir!

Every aspect? Weidman couldn't take him down in the 2nd round and the standup was almost dead even before the KO. Everyone talks about Weidman evading strikes but Silva also evaded a lot of strikes. His downfall came when he tried to be Roy Jones Jr.

Silva was losing the fight on points, but that was typical of every Silva fight. He wasn't getting thrashed a la Shogun/Jones.

Silva lost, but up until the KO everyone including Jones, Faber, Rogan etc were expecting an inevitable loss for Weidman as they began second round. Why? Because it was looking pretty damn clear that Weidman was bewildered and fading. Silva looked extremely relaxed and was hitting every strike at will (5 of 6 in the second round).

These clowns making it seem like Silva lost the fight in every aspect are completely biased.

The rematch is so interesting because there are just as many question marks this time around as there was last time.

He probably couldn't afford the PPV.....I agree with you I taped the fight & for 2 weeks straight watched it everyday....U are correct sir!

Was that supposed to be an insult? :icon_lol:

I've watched the fight many times. Not every day for 2 weeks straight though, that's just sad.

According to Jones haters, he was breathing a huge sigh of relief because now he knows the superfight won't happen Because he knew Silva would tool him, LOL.

? I loathe Jones but I know he would decimate Silva in that fight.

Back