Jon Jones/Urijah Faber Live Anderson KO Reaction

That was pretty much my exact reaction, complete with jumping out of chair and O face.

Gotta pick my homey Anderson in the rematch, he will get serious and KTFO Whiteman with the quickness. He was picking him apart til he got careless.

:rolleyes: "picking him apart":redface: AS hit Weidman twice in that flurry all the rest were misses....what fight were you watching..? Weidman beat his ass on the ground & in standup....Weidman will make him tap next time just to be different he's already proved he's the better striker!

I had my hand over my mouth too. I honestly couldn't believe he fought that reckless.

nice. Finally something good from BjPenn.cpom

Hah, he reacted like a fan there. I'm guessing everyone had basically the same reaction. My reaction was delayed by about 3 seconds because my brain wouldn't believe what my eyes were telling me.

Faber went to collect on his bets.

Damn JBJ rose up in disbelief and Faber disappeared into the background. :icon_chee I wonder who they will be rooting for in the rematch.

Faber seems like a cool guy to watch a fight with. He gets really into it and has a lot of tension when either guy reacts.

Thanks for sharing the video

jones wanted to be the first to beat silva in ufc.

I'd love to see a gif, pic, or video of Anderson Silva landing a good punch on Weidman.

Can't it never happened.....some pattycake taps, & lots & lots of misses....I can give U a great one of Andy getting knocked on his ass & his eyes rolling up into his head tho! It's my favorite!:icon_lol:

Yes, I have "bro"

Keep exaggerating the actual fight, though.
There's no exaggeration. Anderson landed exactly 1 punch in 6 minutes and that was when Weidman stuck his forehead out to be punched. Rewatch it 100 times over if you want, those are simply the facts.

There's no exaggeration. Anderson landed exactly 1 punch in 6 minutes and that was when Weidman stuck his forehead out to be punched. Rewatch it 100 times over if you want, those are simply the facts.

Of course you see that, your motives are pretty clear.

Back