Jon Jones/Urijah Faber Live Anderson KO Reaction

My second favorite KO in the UFC behind Shogun over Machida.

Weren't we all (shocked). Wonder if Bones saw that potential superfight/payday just go down the drain. Or rather, his disappointment was probably from the way Silva was clowning Weidman and got caught not completely respecting his opponent.

Oh well.....shit is done and done. We'll all see what happens next at the rematch!

This times a million.

There was something in that video for everyone.

If you're a Silva blamer, you have Jones' "You gotta respect the game", implying Silva's lack of respect for Weidman led to his loss.

If you give credit to Weidman, you have Faber saying Silva was smart for clowning, because it was playing on Weidman's emotions and drawing him into a stand up battle.

Wow i was so sure Anderson was gonna dismantle Weidman that i didn't even realize how bad Wediamn looked.There's at least 20 times where Anderson could have KO'ed him where he was just standing there in front of him lol

Too bad he decided to joke around and it's a good thing that he payed for it.

I'm sure Jones secretly wanted to be the first to beat Silva in the UFC and of course get the money that came along with it. He has big goals and that would have solidified him as one of the GOATs.

what an amazing moment!

jon is just thinking "fuck, i wanted to do that!"

It wasn't all that shocking. I wasn't thinking that was the way it would happen, but I picked Weidman to win.

Lol seeing Jones' face after seeing his hero KO'd. That was the face of shattered dreams:redface:

Few of my friends had that same face. :icon_lol:
ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! Mmm-yummy!

Quality mate, cheers for link.

I really enjoy seeing other fighter's reactions to certain results and finishes in fights, seeing their fan-aspect is appealing to me, cool shit.

lmfao that was hilarious. Urijah basically just hugged Jones as Andy was getting KOed lol.. My face was prolly the same though

Gotta pick my homey Anderson in the rematch, he will get serious and KTFO Whiteman with the quickness. He was picking him apart til he got careless.

I'd love to see a gif, pic, or video of Anderson Silva landing a good punch on Weidman.

LMMMMFFFFFFFAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
that was a fucking hilarious reaction. bones looks devastated one of his idols got cleaned lmfao

Back