Jon Jones/Urijah Faber Live Anderson KO Reaction

Jones in complete SHOCK followed by disappointment.

I felt exactly the same.

I haven't been as invested in a loss like Anderson's since Mike Tyson. Looks like Jones was genuinely disappointed seeing him lose like that too.

I felt exactly the same.

Weren't we all (shocked). Wonder if Bones saw that potential superfight/payday just go down the drain. Or rather, his disappointment was probably from the way Silva was clowning Weidman and got caught not completely respecting his opponent.

Oh well.....shit is done and done. We'll all see what happens next at the rematch!

Jones: "Gotta respect the game...None of us are invincible."

It looks like he was both shocked, and perhaps learned from Andersons mistake. Showboating can get you knocked out.

I felt exactly the same.

According to Jones haters, he was breathing a huge sigh of relief because now he knows the superfight won't happen Because he knew Silva would tool him, LOL.

that was cool video. "none of us our invincible" .... except prime fedor :)

still hard for me to watch.
wasnt even the biggest fan of silva either just a surreal experience.

Damn JBJ rose up in disbelief and Faber disappeared into the background. :icon_chee I wonder who they will be rooting for in the rematch.

According to Jones haters, he was breathing a huge sigh of relief because now he knows the superfight won't happen Because he knew Silva would tool him, LOL.

That has to be a REALLY tiny number of haters thinking that. With Chael as the measuring stick it's pretty obvious Bones could easily take Anderson down and have his way with him.

one of the greatest moments in MMA right there

Gotta pick my homey Anderson in the rematch, he will get serious and KTFO Whiteman with the quickness. He was picking him apart til he got careless.

Silva did not connect with many punches, he missed almost all his punches because of Weidmans good footwork and headmovement.

I wish somebody had Bonnar and Forest' reaction. Those dudes must have been so happy.

Urijah and Jones are close. I knew they were close friends but I didnt think they hung out together.

Cherish these moments.

Great Post,

loved how jones broke it down, You gotta respect the game.

Back