Media Jon Jones tweets and deletes his UFC 259 LHW Prediction: "Jan by KO"

Evvo_U6UYAEi8QP
Lol why delete

if he's confident he can beat izzy then he should want him to win to setup a superfight where they will both get PAID.

sounds like jon is just trying to take the easy way out and hoping that izzy loses so he can just say "Jones > Santos > Jan > Izzy"

I don't want Jon's career to end without getting humped by Izzy.

He's just like some users on here who desperately hope for all the successful current champions to fail in order to have their idol's status as "the best in the sport" preserved.

Only difference is that in this case, Jones is a long reigning champion and can't live himself with other champions possibly catching up to him.

He's just like some users on here who desperately hope for all the successful current champions to fail in order to have their idol's status as "the best in the sport" preserved.

Only difference is that in this case, Jones is a long reigning champion and can't live himself with other champions possibly catching up to him.
He's a sherdogger, but a champion sherdogger

I'd pick Izzy to beat Jones if they fought today and I've picked Jones to win every fight I've seen of his.

Fighter bashing is allowed now? Let me get my old profile unbanned then

Post or don’t.

how many times has Jones tweeted then deleted?

that’s lame

Indeed.

I mean it wouldn't surprise me too much if he was on here.
If he's on here, he's probably been banned a couple of times and have alts.

But seeing how jon operates, I don't think he'd ever do burner accounts. He wants people to know that he knows.

If he's on here, he's probably been banned a couple of times and have alts.

But seeing how jon operates, I don't think he'd ever do burner accounts. He wants people to know that he knows.
Maybe, yeah.

Former WW Gastelum touched him plenty.
styles make fights and Gastelum lives in the pocket, Jan does not. Short fighters always look better infighting then length fighters like Jan and Adensyana. I always though this was a lackluster take on that fight. Also, Gastelum didn't give a fuck in that fight and came in to kill or be killed. Big difference in just that, Romero didn't come with that mindset and look at his result, nor did paulo.

Fighter bashing is allowed now? Let me get my old profile unbanned then

If Jones can slam his vehicle into a pregnant chic breaking her arm, flee the scene, only to return and grab his dope out of the console and then flee again......and still be allowed a topic on this site? Then we should be able to bash his ass for it.

What is this? Facebook? Instagram? Youtube? Twitter? Fuck that. The internet should be free.

Aaahhh. The "Information Age". Sorry so many missed it. :(

It took us from Bohemian Grove to Flat Earth. It was a great time.

Everyone enjoy your journey from vax tracking to the Number of the Beast. It's a 15-30 year journey. Then it's ON!!!

If Jones can slam his vehicle into a pregnant chic breaking her arm, flee the scene, only to return and grab his dope out of the console and then flee again......and still be allowed a topic on this site? Then we should be able to bash his ass for it.

What is this? Facebook? Instagram? Youtube? Twitter? Fuck that. The internet should be free.

Aaahhh. The "Information Age". Sorry so many missed it. :(

It took us from Bohemian Grove to Flat Earth. It was a great time.

Everyone enjoy your journey from vax tracking to the Number of the Beast. It's a 15-30 year journey. Then it's ON!!!

Agreed. I got perma banned for calling a fighters grandma ugly. WTH

Jon’s slowly exposing his repressed feelings of wanting the Nigerian licorice stick
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Izzy didn't weigh no damn 193 like he was saying.. but 200.. still will be undersized against Jan.. I think Izzy wins

Back