Jon Jones Tweet: "It's On"

And just like the Anderson-Sonnen situation, the majority of shertards gets owned yet again. Good job sherdog getting riled up and making such stupid threads when there wasn't ever a fight announced

It was always on, good try though :)

Dana came to him with a bag.

10455039_10152300376173113_505956399680065540_n.png

Gus gave Jones everything he had that night and still couldn't beat him.

Gus was at his absolute best that night and it wasn't enough, Jones is the better fighter and will finish Gus this time.

That logic is absurd as absurd can be.

Jones who is the SUPERIOR WRESTLER, couldn't take gus down, and got taken down. Jones' only TD he couldn't keep gus down for a second.

An unranked guy who is a boxer... takes jones down for the first time, and doesnt get taken down himself.

Gus boxes him for 4.5 rounds. Bones lands 1 elbow and he wins? I saw a greener fighter dominate in all areas of MMA .. hes bound to improve more.

Jones won the same reason why GSP won vs hendricks.
WHY HENDRICKS won over lawler.

Flawed scoring.we all know it.

Keep watching team sports buddy. Where 1 point makes a real difference .Fights are different.

That logic is absurd as absurd can be.

Jones who is the SUPERIOR WRESTLER, couldn't take gus down, and got taken down. Jones' only TD he couldn't keep gus down for a second.

An unranked guy who is a boxer... takes jones down for the first time, and doesnt get taken down himself.

Gus boxes him for 4.5 rounds. Bones lands 1 elbow and he wins? I saw a greener fighter dominate in all areas of MMA .. hes bound to improve more.

Jones won the same reason why GSP won vs hendricks.
WHY HENDRICKS won over lawler.

Flawed scoring.we all know it.

Keep watching team sports buddy. Where 1 point makes a real difference .Fights are different.

Gus couldnt win it like a champion. Champions take belts, as almost every LHW has done in the last decade.

The facts are the facts-

9153159a-5deb-40c7-8342-19e5644a413e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gus couldnt win it like a champion. Champions take belts, as almost every LHW has done in the last decade.

The facts are the facts-

9153159a-5deb-40c7-8342-19e5644a413e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gotta love the scoring system. Even when you lose you can still win.

Too late. I'm already unimpressed with either your maturity or your interest in hand picking your fights. "It's on," should have been something you said a few weeks ago instead of this feigned drama to sell fights.

Gotta love the scoring system. Even when you lose you can still win.

Gotta love how people like you can claim their guy won, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary (more strikes landed, unanimous decision by judges, nearly unanimous consensus by MMA media)

Jones didn't lose. Gus didn't win. If you repeat a lie over and over, it's still a lie. Even on Sherdog.

But if it makes you feel better, why don't you write to the athletic commissions and tell them that fights should be determined by how someone looks walking out of the octagon? Let me know what they say. Thanks.

Gus gave Jones everything he had that night and still couldn't beat him.

Gus was at his absolute best that night and it wasn't enough, Jones is the better fighter and will finish Gus this time.

Given that it was Gus' first five round fight and he waned in the fifth, I suspect you are wrong.

I think he will be more seasoned the second time around. I think if Jones cannot take Gus down, he will lose.

It wasn't "ON" 2 days ago when you was frontin on Gus,

Jon!

Gotta love how people like you can claim their guy won, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary (more strikes landed, unanimous decision by judges, nearly unanimous consensus by MMA media)

Jones didn't lose. Gus didn't win. If you repeat a lie over and over, it's still a lie. Even on Sherdog.

But if it makes you feel better, why don't you write to the athletic commissions and tell them that fights should be determined by how someone looks walking out of the octagon? Let me know what they say. Thanks.

You sound mad bro.

Gus isn't my guy, I have no bias toward either of these fighters, I saw the fight how I saw it, and you saw it differently no biggie. I find it funny how people who are overly defensive when it comes to Jones and his fight with Gus automatically assume that the person they feel they need to defend Jones's fight against have something for Gus like they just can't have an opinion on that fight other than theirs or else it automatically means Gus is their guy, or their boy or they are a Gus fan or Jones hater.

Overwhelming evidence shows Jones got beat up much worse than Gus did.

Points show Jones won. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Back