Jon Jones Took Steroids.

Lol calling me a supporter. Either you believe in USADA testing or you don't.

You are the one who brought Cyborg into this thread. That's how obsessed you are with her.
If you didn't support her, wouldn't give a shit about me bringing her up.

Since this thread is about steroid users (and TS claiming, "once a cheater, always a cheater"), bringing her up is relevant.

So, like I said. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

If you didn't support her, wouldn't give a shit about me bringing her up.

Since this thread is about steroid users (and TS claiming, "once a cheater, always a cheater"), bringing her up is relevant.

So, like I said. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Because your rash hate for her is hilarious. Any thread involving Cyborg or PEDS you jump in and copy and paste the same boring shit you always say. Maybe get some new material from time to time, Jesus.

Once a cheater, always a cheater, maybe. Jon failed a test and then years later he failed again. Cyborg failed one and she had one sketchy one under USADA but they absolved her from it. She hasn't failed a second test yet. Perhaps she will in the future. There is a strong possibility she will. If they catch her then she should be banned for 2 years like everyone else. There's nothing unreasonable about my comment at all.

Your sleeping comment is just another cop out for trying to escape a conversation when you know your opinions are idiotic.

But if you must know I sleep well at night. Thank you for caring.

Pro athletes use peds. It happens guys. Im not even mad about it , just sucks that guys are getting caught and its ruining fights.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Jon Jones is a cheating sack of shit, and his record is forever tainted. It honestly sucks to say, because his performances were incredible, we just now know they weren't genuine.

Pro athletes use peds. It happens guys. Im not even mad about it , just sucks that guys are getting caught and its ruining fights.

No, not all pro athletes use PEDs you half wit. Just because your favorite fighter(s) gets busted doesn't mean you can accuse the entire roster.

Everybody was on it, even guys like Weidman who where pointing his finger towards others, he also had a very suspect T/E ratio at one time......

yep only 2 times against dc and gus,, also he beat them CLEAN .... GOAT... FACTS

Back