Jon Jones: "Tonight I Cormier'd Daniel Cormier"

on the post fight show jon explained why he was being classless in the ring after the fight which was because he threw his last two punches before the bell and dc threw his last two punches after the bell almost hitting herb dean.

he then said he hoped dc was crying somewhere

then later with ariel dc actually had been crying.

felt bad for dc

At the 3 min mark

Ahh jones is so Arrogant. I really wish there was someone in LHW to shut his mouth although it Dosent seem like there is . I really hope he moves to hw to get humbled but reality is he Dosent have the guts.

:( I hope DC comes back even stronger.

Jones won and did it using Cormiers best skill set! :icon_lol:

I gotta be honest, the jones haters on sherdog annoy me cause I could never put that much energy into hating some pro athlete I don't know but.........hearing him speak tonight, it was so hard for me to like him. It's like he makes an effort to be unlikable.
I was laying next to my wife watching the post fight presser on my phone, she says without even looking over at me, " omg, who is that guy speaking rt now, he sounds like such a douchebag".....LMAO. I guess he just gives off that vibe. I'll stick to enjoying watching him fight and just skip his interviews....

Ahh jones is so Arrogant. I really wish there was someone in LHW to shut his mouth although it Dosent seem like there is . I really hope he moves to hw to get humbled but reality is he Dosent have the guts.

Pathetic that's the only thing you can say about Jones to make yourself feel better.

I don't think he is as arrogant as the average guy would be if he could blow through the UFC light heavyweight division.

Haha, so pathetic

Damn. Jones is becoming a wily veteran. A nasty competitor.

That's fucking scary for LHW.

Sad sourpuss.

I guess I just don't get the Jones hate....he's not allowed to be confident yet every other fighter is. Is he supposed to just go in fight and not say anything? Someone please explain it to me. Connor McGregor is treated like a king and he's by far worse than Jones.

He stole the line about absorbing his enemies from Mortal Kombat the movie.

I don't think he is as arrogant as the average guy would be if he could blow through the UFC light heavyweight division.

Oh no really he is as arrogant as they get his attitude is pathetic . And half his fights were against MW's. So he hasn't blown through the LHW div. just you jones nuthuggers are licking his nuts again. And before you go on that I'm a band wagon hopper or whatever you make up in your puny mind im not was I hoping DC whooped him yes am I pissed he didn't not in the slightest . Jones outclassed Dc tonight no doubt but Jones arrogance and personality is so fake and pathetic if he embraced being his natural self . Then I would have more respect but he acts like everyone owes him somthing .

Oh no really he is as arrogant as they get his attitude is pathetic . And half his fights were against MW's. So he hasn't blown through the LHW div. just you jones nuthuggers are licking his nuts again. And before you go on that I'm a band wagon hopper or whatever you make up in your puny mind im not was I hoping DC whooped him yes am I pissed he didn't not in the slightest . Jones outclassed Dc tonight no doubt but Jones arrogance and personality is so fake and pathetic if he embraced being his natural self . Then I would have more respect but he acts like everyone owes him somthing .

lol, he hasn't blown through the division? The only guy of note he hasn't beaten yet is Rumble. And when he beats him you'll probably cry that he beat a WW.

Back