Jon Jones to Francis Ngannou: Be careful what you wish for

No he was the best fighter for about 7 or 8 at best. His last 3 or 4 performances have been mediocre and he arguably lost 2 of those

He has a strong case for GOAT despite all the drugs he used, but no way in hell is he currently the best guy in the world going off recent performances
lets say i agree with u, which i dont. he shuould still get paid, and the retards here say hes afraid and on the same breath call him a psychpath..
i dont think the man has fear in the same sence of the word like these hating basement dwellers.

"Hey pussy ! Still there ?"
1385673277-ibradieu.gif
lol, it is funny to see you only grow a pair while I am away.
Shows how desperate for attention you are.

And yet when we talk about the topic, you shy away and run.... of claim to run until you think I am out...

You are the worst kind of fan. You don’t give a fuck about a level playing field. And you support the worst cheater and coward in the UFC. Maybe just leave the discussion to real fans.
LOL ar real fans who love to suck Dana's nuts....
That's an oxymoron all by itself.

then again, haters are never that smart to begin with.

LOL ar real fans who love to suck Dana's nuts....
That's an oxymoron all by itself.

then again, haters are never that smart to begin with.

You're such a looser and you know it that's why you're devoting so much energy to sound like a winner

lol, it is funny to see you only grow a pair while I am away.
Shows how desperate for attention you are.

And yet when we talk about the topic, you shy away and run.... of claim to run until you think I am out...

LOOOOL

What a cunt this guy is

Wipe your ass come back and we'll see how scary you are.
Never know, it might works...

Bozzo

Jon's been saying this shit for like a year now and has found every reason not to take that fight. Either sign or shut the fuck up

unlike you, Jon isn't some bum who has to just accept whatever the man is willing to give him. Try being good at something and maybe you can demand a price as well.

You're such a looser and you know it that's why you're devoting so much energy to sound like a winner

LOOOOL

What a cunt this guy is

Wipe your ass come back and we'll see how scary you are.
Never know, it might works...

Bozzo
Kid, you cried 5 posts ago and said that you were leaving.
Instead, you came back because you like the attention.

So let me teach you one last thing, kid.

When you say goodbye, you have to mean it.
Coming back like a little bitch just proves you are said bitch who wants to be further bitchslapped and humiliated.

So let me show you how it's done:

tumblr_nzldxmnDXW1qm6uzxo1_400.gif

unlike you, Jon isn't some bum who has to just accept whatever the man is willing to give him. Try being good at something and maybe you can demand a price as well.
{<huh}

Why so aggressive? You're white knighting for a guy who doesn't even recognize your existence.

Fighter pay is a serious issue, but Jon's lucky to even be in the UFC at all. Multiple PED violations would get you banned for life in any other sport.
Besides, Jones is in the top 1% of fighters in terms of pay, the guy's already a millionaire. Why the fuck would I care how much more he wants to make?

His constant honey-dicking is what's annoying, his money disputes are irrelevant to me.

He is publicly speaking up against low fighter's pay... which the champ also did.

The champ did it after having recently taking (and winning) a fight.

One of those two dudes has way more credibility than the other. It's willful ignorance to pretend otherwise.

Kid, you cried 5 posts ago and said that you were leaving.
Instead, you came back because you like the attention.

So let me teach you one last thing, kid.

When you say goodbye, you have to mean it.
Coming back like a little bitch just proves you are said bitch who wants to be further bitchslapped and humiliated.

So let me show you how it's done:

tumblr_nzldxmnDXW1qm6uzxo1_400.gif

Now karen thinks she can put pressure on ppl LOOOL...
Listen "shat your pant" stop fantasize you'll never ever raise a hand on no one in your bum life, only in your dream, you sound weak af

You're certainly a nerd, a wanker living in his mom's basement, i feel it from miles away.

Keep squealing little girl...

Back