Jon Jones to Francis Ngannou: Be careful what you wish for

1)i'm older than you by far....kid
2) yes you're a poor liar and you know it's true
3) buy a d...o and ask your daddy jon to sign it for you

I'm out now you can respond anything that makes feel better

STUPID

I'm out ...
Kid, you are transparent as you are dumb.

I say something, you copy me and try to give an attitude.
Keep trying, because You don't faze me.

Or run away with tears in your eyes. Again, I don't care for you or your feelings.
I have fun riling up thin skinned haters like you.
Can't take it? Don't post asinine opinions bashing fighters.

Kid, you are transparent as you are dumb.

I say something, you copy me and try to give an attitude.
Keep trying, because You don't faze me.

Or run away with tears in your eyes. Again, I don't care for you or your feelings.
I have fun riling up thin skinned haters like you.
Can't take it? Don't post asinine opinions bashing fighters.

Keep squealing
Sherdog psychlogist lol
But true liar. Fucking dumbass

Son...

Keep squealing
Sherdog psychlogist lol
But true liar. Fucking dumbass

Son...
aww you're back?
Thought you said you were "out"...
LOL
It's so funny when retards like you try to run away, but your pride does not allow it...

Now you are stuck.
If you reply, you look like a dumbass. But if you don't you feel like a dumbass.

Guess what? You feel like a dumbass because YOU ARE a dumbass!!

That's just logic, kid.

aww you're back?
Thought you said you were "out"...
LOL
It's so funny when retards like you try to run away, but your pride does not allow it...

Now you are stuck.
If you reply, you look like a dumbass. But if you don't you feel like a dumbass.

Guess what? You feel like a dumbass because YOU ARE a dumbass!!

That's just logic, kid.

Sherdog psychlogist LOL
You're as harmeless as my daughter... piglet
tumblr_my49ymMZHE1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-14_22-37-22.png
    upload_2021-6-14_22-37-22.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 2
All parties involved means exactly that. DC, Stipe or Ngannou aren't the ones holding up Jon. Hence, they're not involved.

Involved is the key word. I didn't just say blanketly "all parties". Take your wannabe semantics somewhere else.
It sounded like you were saying his prospective opponents were also holding out for more money, which isn't the case as far as anyone knows

Wouldn't it be Jon that should be careful what he wishes for? Fighting Francis is extremely high risk as it is.

Naw, probably the easiest matchup Jones has had in years.

Blueprint to beat Francis = the way Jones has fought every fight for the last 7 years.

Naw, probably the easiest matchup Jones has had in years.

Blueprint to beat Francis = the way Jones has fought every fight for the last 7 years.
Lol you mean barely getting by and inflicting no damage? Or taking so much steroids that it's permanently inside your bloodstream? He could barely get by Reyes and magically he's going to dominate Francis?

I seriously doubt the guy is paying Stan Efferding for shits and giggles. When Stan's done with him he won't ever be able to make 205 again lol. We'll see Jon Jones fight at HW. Might not be this year, might not be Francis but it'll happen.

You can thank Connie for laying out this blueprint. It sells to casuals and they are the majority unfortunately. Conor wasn't the first, but he was the most effective. Now everybody is just trying to ride that wagon. You can't blame them when a fringe top 10 fighter (not an insult) is getting bigger paychecks than everyone else simply because of his mouth.
This is not a comparable situation
If Mcgregor puts a price, he fights at that price
Mcgregor has fought more regularly in the last 3-4 years than Johnny boy

seriously u guys are a real special kind of retards. the man is the best fighter on the planet and has been for 10 years, he should get paid accordingly,

No he was the best fighter for about 7 or 8 at best. His last 3 or 4 performances have been mediocre and he arguably lost 2 of those

He has a strong case for GOAT despite all the drugs he used, but no way in hell is he currently the best guy in the world going off recent performances

Man, MMA has the worst kind of fans.

You do understand he is trying to generate interest, so the fight pays him what he wants, right?
But MMA fans buy into Dana's narratives (which I don't even understand how ANYONE listens to Dana) and they do Dana's work, which is pressure a fighter to fight for far less than what (s)he deserves.

Short sighted fans can't understand how forcing the UFC pay more can help MMA in the long run, as more(better) fighters would join the sport if it paid better....

You are the worst kind of fan. You don’t give a fuck about a level playing field. And you support the worst cheater and coward in the UFC. Maybe just leave the discussion to real fans.

I like jon but this is coming across like a last fight money grab. I think if they fought he would get tko within 45 seconds. Not knock out cold but turtle up and go home style

Back