Jon Jones to Francis Ngannou: Be careful what you wish for

“But but but Dana says he is being greedy”

The same Dana that once cut Fitch for refusing to sign away his likeness for free. This is who the idiots side with on these matters.

Few are siding with white, fewer buy his antics.
But jones is annoying af.
Not cause of the money talks but cause its the only thing that seems to matter.
We have an exciting new HW champ, a guy willing to fight 2 or 3 times a year.
And we are stuck with a pityful feud between jones and white.
There are managers and lawyers for a reason, let them discuss the money part.
Jones should focus on training and this c*** DW should focus on promoting.

Lol..
Come on son i feel how insecure you are but i don't care what you say or think, calling me whatever makes you feel strong doesn't change the real fact...you're unable to have a relevant comprehension of the situation cause you're that stupid.
Keep squealing piglet
the fact you have to repeat what I say shows you are not on your level, kid.
keep trying.

I think you're confusing me with the other guy. If Jon were active in the fighter union movement or getting the Ali Act into MMA, I'd agree with you but the fact is that he hasn't. In fact, it was only when Ngannou called him out, that he started complaining that he had ALWAYS been underpaid and wanted more money not only to fight Francis, but to also make up for what he thinks he wasn't paid in the past! Before this, he had NEVER complained about his compensation, not one peep. Probably because he was one of the highest paid in UFC. But now all of a sudden, it's not enough to be worth his time to fight at HW. Ok, Jon, don't fight HW then, the smart people already knew you were never going to anyway, but please don't pretend you are trying to help other fighters. You're not.
...and again, you come as a mindless hater.
The fact YOU didn't hear does not mean he did not have conversations before asking for more money.
And it is not now because of Ngannou, it is now because COnor changed the landscape.
And with the fall of Conor, Jon is the biggest star UFC still had that was active.
The fact he is moving to HW should also count for more interest and thus more money.

Like I put in the post I directed you to: He may be talking about himself only, but the effect would be felt throughout the whole promotion, much as Conor made it clear that the UFC can pay their top guys far more. It's a cascade effect.

but MMA fans for some obscure reason are blind, and demand fighters to accept lesser sum to fight for their benefit.... It is mind boggling.

First you think of COnor.
All fighters that fought against him got paid.
Yeah so... Conor came and the problem was solved? Nope.
So what makes you think it would be any different for Jones, who is a decent but not exceptional draw.

Yes, he may be thinking of himself only, but this is a plea that, if the fans get behind him can benefit all MMA.

Bu fans siding with Dana (of all people), you basically gives more power to Dana to force fighters to accept lesser contracts/lesser pay
Dana doesn't give a shit who the fans side with. He is not the one fighting on PPV, he will collect his share no matter what.
Controversies attract attentions, dramas are money.

the fact you have to repeat what I say shows you are not on your level, kid.
keep trying.

LOOOL
1) i have kids that are probably the same age as u, the only difference between u and them is how arrogant and stupid you are, the worst combo...

2) i'm not english nor american but at least i'm able to confortably express myself in different languages. And u ?
I've travelled around the world and i'm experienced enough to tell that jones is as stupid as they come and what belongs together comes together... isn'it ?
GTFO bozzo

Last edited:
Jon Jones is just a Twitter warrior these days. And even then, he loses badly.

What a ridiculous fall Jones has had

Francis can pray and wish all he wants for that fight. He isn't the reason it's not happening. What kind of threat is that from Jones? It's retarded on so many levels.

It will happen, Jon "Coke" Jones will eventually BLOW through all of his money. Ngannou will probably have to get past BB and maybe Vokov or Gane but I'm fairly confident he can do just that.

Looks like you got what you wished for and then you chickened out you scumbag.

If the next sentence our of your mouth is not going to be " I signed the contract to fight Francis", then STFU for good you juicing coke head piece of shit.

Yeah so... Conor came and the problem was solved? Nope.
So what makes you think it would be any different for Jones, who is a decent but not exceptional draw.

Dana doesn't give a shit who the fans side with. He is not the one fighting on PPV, he will collect his share no matter what.
Controversies attract attentions, dramas are money.
trying to separate what I wrote (as a whole) into separated sentences only shows you can't argue with the overall picture.

As I noted, Conor showed top fighters that they can demand more money. And Jon is included in this list.
And you have Ngannou speaking up to get paid as well (even though he did accept fighting).
The more fighters succeed in making UFC pay more, more fighters will make a stand.

And Fans, instead of being in the side of fighters, they are siding with Dana, actually hurting their plea and the sport in the long run.
I don't understand how this is so hard a concept to understand

LOOOL
1) i have kids that are probably the same age as u, the only difference between u and them is how arrogant and stupid you are, the worst combo...

2) i'm not english nor american but at least i'm able to confortably express myself in different languages. And u ?
I've travelled around the world and i'm experienced enough to tell that jones is as stupid as they come and what belongs together comes together... isn'it ?
GTFO bozzo
Kid, I speak 6 languages.
I lived in 3 different continents and was not born in US.
So please find something else to try and gloat about.

I know you are desperate for a win, but as I said, I don't give a fuck about you nor care for your (hurt) feelings. Go cry to someone else.

Kid, I speak 6 languages.
I lived in 3 different continents and was not born in US.
So please find something else to try and gloat about.

I know you are desperate for a win, but as I said, I don't give a fuck about you nor care for your (hurt) feelings. Go cry to someone else.

Waaw 6 languages ??? That's exactly how cretins like u expose themself by having no limit...LOOOL

NO U DON'T ! and you've never been anywhere you fucking liar you're too stupid for that just like your daddy jon

#www.howtobecredibleonthenet.com
GTFO...bozzo

Last edited:
Waaw 6 languages ??? That's exactly how cretins like u expose themself...loool
NO U DON'T ! and you've never been anywhere you fucking liar you're too stupid for that just like your daddy jon

#www.howtobecredibleonthenet.com
GTFO...bozzo
Awww how cute.
you are the one who started trying to claim you speak multiple languages, kid.

And I don't give any fucks if you believe me or not.
Keep trying to impress.

So far you have been a disappointment.

Ngannou's beat went up exactly zero from that post.

Awww how cute.
you are the one who started trying to claim you speak multiple languages, kid.

And I don't give any fucks if you believe me or not.
Keep trying to impress.

So far you have been a disappointment.

1)i'm older than you by far....kid
2) yes you're a poor liar and you know it's true
3) buy a d...o and ask your daddy jon to sign it for you

I'm out now you can respond anything that makes feel better

STUPID

I'm out ...

Wha...? When have you heard Ngannou or Stipe or DC or anyone whining for more money before they fight Jon Jones? It's not "all parties involved" lol. Three of those guys are Heavyweights who do Heavyweight shit and one isn't.
All parties involved means exactly that. DC, Stipe or Ngannou aren't the ones holding up Jon. Hence, they're not involved.

Involved is the key word. I didn't just say blanketly "all parties". Take your wannabe semantics somewhere else.

Wouldn't it be Jon that should be careful what he wishes for? Fighting Francis is extremely high risk as it is.

Back