Jon Jones to Francis Ngannou: Be careful what you wish for

whatever.gif

Blah, blah, blah. That's all I hear.

You can thank Connie for laying out this blueprint. It sells to casuals and they are the majority unfortunately. Conor wasn't the first, but he was the most effective. Now everybody is just trying to ride that wagon. You can't blame them when a fringe top 10 fighter (not an insult) is getting bigger paychecks than everyone else simply because of his mouth.

Wtf is Jones actually doing in his career.

Dude is close to a year and a half without a fight and has nothing booked.

At this point he's gotta have zero self awareness to be on twitter talking about fighting anyone.

We all know he realized the lighter weight class was catching up to him. USADA was his worst enemy at 205.... So he talks about a heavyweight run to remain relevant. I'll be shocked if he ever steps up and fights Ngannou...

Ngannou is a dangerous striker, but I don’t know if he’s polished enough to handle Jones. Stop ran into an ass-whipping the last fight.

I have Jones winning a decision.

I'm so tired of this fools shit, Francis would beat this shit out of Jones, and that's why Jones is back peddling from this fight just like on the treadmill.

seriously u guys are a real special kind of retards. the man is the best fighter on the planet and has been for 10 years, he should get paid accordingly,

You can thank Connie for laying out this blueprint. It sells to casuals and they are the majority unfortunately. Conor wasn't the first, but he was the most effective. Now everybody is just trying to ride that wagon. You can't blame them when a fringe top 10 fighter (not an insult) is getting bigger paychecks than everyone else simply because of his mouth.
Or I can blame pink goof for not wanting to pay enough...or all parties involved, which is more likely.

jones is hoping and praying that lewis wins so he can talk shit on twitter and then call out lewis.

seriously u guys are a real special kind of retards. the man is the best fighter on the planet and has been for 10 years, he should get paid accordingly,
“But but but Dana says he is being greedy”

The same Dana that once cut Fitch for refusing to sign away his likeness for free. This is who the idiots side with on these matters.

I'm so tired of this fools shit, Francis would beat this shit out of Jones, and that's why Jones is back peddling from this fight just like on the treadmill.
It is an incredibly dangerous fight he wants to get compensated accordingly. This is no different than what has been going on in boxing for basically 100 years. Resonate with some history and understanding of the situation. It took Floyd like five fucking years to fight Manny Pacquiao.

The crybaby Jon haters are begging him to fight too soon so he will lose. Unfortunately it takes a while to gain 40-50 lbs extra muscle for the move to HW division so there will probably be lots more crying by the drama queens before the event occurs.

The crybaby Jon haters are begging him to fight too soon so he will lose. Unfortunately it takes a while to gain 40-50 lbs extra muscle for the move to HW division so there will probably be lots more crying by the drama queens before the event occurs.

a few months ago jon was saying im ready an cant wait top fight the winner.

Ngannou is a dangerous striker, but I don’t know if he’s polished enough to handle Jones. Stop ran into an ass-whipping the last fight.

I have Jones winning a decision.

But look at Izzy Vs Jan.... Jan was just much bigger and stronger. Stipe couldn't put down Ngannou last fight. Which shows massive improvement on his wrestling in a short time. Combine that with the fact at HW the counter right uppercut on the takedown from Lewis or Ngannou would take him into orbit. I'm not foolish enough to say Jones CAN'T potentially win the HW belt. Regardless if I'm not a fan I can recognize how good he is. That being said I think the deck is stacked against him moving up.

Back