Jon Jones to Anderson Silva:

A little with this bud but I'd love to hear Nick's response.

Must be good shit in Cali.

California has the sweet hook ups

Don't do it Andy. First they act like they are your friends, then you go to parties together... next thing you know your doing blow together and banging hookers....... on second thought.... :D

Hah, I love that everything Jones says now is cuz of coke. Hilarious.

Hey Anderson, If I become your buddy, then we will never have to have a superfight

Well Nick don't get knocked out and he wont sit there and let silva set up. Nick is smaller & faster than people Anderson fights with way better striking. Silva will gas and get beat down badly. Silva will try the condit approach but is too slow.

Hah, I love that everything Jones says now is cuz of coke. Hilarious.

Jones is mad at nick because at that press conference Jones was asked a question and Nick and his friend just ignored it and kept talking over him like Jones wasn't there

diaz_fingers.gif

I thought the druggies stuck together, guess I was wrong.

Im going for anderson silva to win, but if diaz could just survive the first two rounds, silva might start to slow down and diaz could then take over with body shots mixed in with head strikes. Their both tough cant wait.

He'll be out in time to train with Silva. He is volunteering to go as a PR stunt. My guess is he'll be in for 10-14 days and be a changed man.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back