Jon Jones to Anderson Silva "I can't wait to see you knock out Diaz"

Jones better watch out for a sneak attack smack, cuz around here you know what happens to people like him

This is wonderful, after Silva knocks Diaz out cold, Diaz can move up to fight Jones for the title. That's that needle-moving thing, right?

Diaz just better take Silva to the later rounds.

Can't wait until Gus knocks out Jones.

I can't believe people are interested in this fight.
It's a farce.
Anderson will be massive at MW.

He will wreck nick within 2 rounds.

I still cannot help but note Dana's going on about how the Diaz bros need to get over the angry street kid nonsense and need to act like adults and make decisions like adults. Nick Diaz refuses to do this. His punishment? Back to back PPV headlining fights with the two biggest MMA stars we've seen thus far and massive pay days to do with them. Nate is probably gonna get similarly punished. Hardly a good message to send to the newer and probably gigantic waves of angry street kids who are looking into MMA now.

Jones. I love this guy. THIS is what he needs to be saying. I think Silva should take him up on it!

Diaz is fighting is hospital after fight, he is no angel either

Of course. Diaz represents the guy Jones snitched on in school and most likely got his lunch taken for it

I can't believe people are interested in this fight.
It's a farce.
Anderson will be massive at MW.

He will wreck nick within 2 rounds.

Anderson is fascinating to watch (bone break or not), and Diaz brings the hype. I'm just happy I get to see Anderson again, not like one can get enough of his antics

Of course. Diaz represents the guy Jones snitched on in school and most likely got his lunch taken for it

Doubt it brah, Jones was probably a huge kid considering how he and his brothers looks now.

anderson rockin jones style shorts in his instagram training vid

Awesome by Jones to motivate his buddy and offer him some help. That being said, this fight is a huge mismatch and Silva wins this however he wants.

can i tell you guys something now... since i see the future and stuff.

silva will finish diaz in one way and one way only.. the same way he finished rich franklin. you heard it here first boys and gals

Of course Jon Jones training him to beat up smaller men
No wonder their good friends :icon_lol:

Back