Jon Jones to Anderson Silva "I can't wait to see you knock out Diaz"

What is this.......... Diaz is the one who needs help.

I can't wait either. Even tho I like nick I just can't see him winning this fight and I look forward to watching it.

I would like to see it as well, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

"If there's anything I can do for you leading up to this fight, let me know," Jones said, "because I will definitely come out to California and train with you."

"I did it, and I cannot wait to see you knock out Diaz," Jones said. "I believe in you so much. I know you got it. Get it done, baby, it's your turn."

If it happens, I hope this time we get some footage.

Expect a double flip off pic or video from Nick to Bones soon.

I don't know why people are sleeping on Diaz. Silva has been out for a long time, not to mention his lost outing in the octagon ended extremely badly for him. I can see this fight going either way.

Diaz calls out Bones in 3...2...

this

Diaz should also find Jones out and give him the stockton slap at presser or something. then sherdog would explode because they wouldn't know who to hate any more.

Nick, bring the 209 to 205 division!

First snitching on stoners as a kid
Now training Silva to knock out Diaz LMAO
wtf does he have against weed

Diaz aint scared homie.

Especially once he gets paid

Inb4 its revealed that the kid that Jones snitched on for weed was Nick

Isn't Jones' BFF (RR) very close with the Diaz bros? This should be interesting indeed.

the hell? is jones still pissed cause diaz interrupted his response to the question at the time is now conference? don't remember jones doing this with any of anderson's other fights.

Another reason why i hate jon!!!. WAR NICK DIAZ. Diaz is going to knockout that old man anderson. Diaz will ko silva like weidman koed silva except worse

Back