Jon Jones Thinks Anime Fans Are Betas

Jon Jones makes videos where he and his buddies plays cops and robber with his toy gun, his toy car and his dog.

Just sayin

nudN3eR.png

Came here for this, did not disappoint

I think he hates Izzy because usually when guys trash talk him they lose and he posts his petty tweets about how they suck. However, Izzy keeps succeeding so he can't really say much. It's weird for someone so successful he is so petty. I guess he feels empty, hopefully Izzy can fill his hole like he did with Costa.

Funny that there are a lot of insecure people over here that "hate" people that watch what they enjoy.

Let people enjoy the F they want. Is it something American to hate on anime, because it's not part of their culture?

Please @ me

Akira and Ninja Scroll are badass.

Ninja scroll and Vampire hunter are awesome. I didn't enjoy Akira as much as I thought I would but it's been like 10 years since I saw it. Really a lot of anime culture is pretty cringe but in general I dont't view is too different from watching other shows which is completely socially acceptable.

Meh I enjoy anime. Just like everything when people shit on about it I'll just support it more lol.

Seriously by the end of this week I'll probably be a Costa fan lol

Weeb culture is lame as fuck no doubt. Watching anime doesn't make you a weeb though. Original Berserk > your favourite TV show.

He's calling out anime watching beta Jan
idJDseE.jpg

Anime nerds are strapped. Have you seen their cosplay weapons? Jones is fooked

lmao @ sherdog cucks comparing bigotry to somebody insulting anime. I thought this was Reddit for a second.

<36>

Funny that there are a lot of insecure people over here that "hate" people that watch what they enjoy.

Thats so strange about Jon Jones. Always the need to talk down on other despite all of his success. He is a real cunt as a character.

I agree, I used to be a huge anime fan a couple of years ago but I just got enough of so many cliches and stupid repetitive BS they put, I feel I was watching the same repetitive shit over and over again, the only things I have been able to enjoy lately are the Studio Ghilbi films

It's the worst when you're watching something that's actually good. Full Metal Alchemist was great but all the comedy was solely based on the character getting annoyed at people making fun of his height. Got old.

I'd only recommend One Punch Man (even then they fucked up season two) and Attack On Titan right now. Granted I haven't watched much else but you know there's a good chance of the same annoying shit.

Imagine knowing what Grave of the Fireflies and The Wind Rises and putting them on for a kid lol. One's a depressing, bleak, post-war movie, and the other's a slow burn romance sad story about a plane creator lol.

Other stuff that springs to mind is Monster and Now And Then, Here and There. I remember the latter being the sort of shit young people should never be watching.

Should have told that to my primary school teachers before they put on this gem of a movie.

Ya’ll really believe this? No seriously, is there anyone here who actually believes jon wasnt a complete nerd growing up? The man still buys WWE tickets till this day, so does DC.
He’s no different than ronda who said she had a crush on vegeta.
Most the modern day top guys come across as nerds. The majority of the fan base cant see is is cause they are nerds as well. Hell the people trashing anime in this thread probably have comic book collections.

Back