Jon Jones Thinks Anime Fans Are Betas

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Jon is not only GOAT at fighting, but also at trolling.

Weeb detected. :D
tenor.gif

heck i got figured out!

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Think?

Adults watching cartoon from Japan

I have a love hate relationship with Anime.

You get these well written shows ruined by annoying cliched, cheesy characters, failed attempts at humor, incredibly fucking annoying female voices... oh my god I hate the female characters voices in anime...

That said Attack On Titan is brutal and by far my most anticipated show for the year.

I agree, I used to be a huge anime fan a couple of years ago but I just got enough of so many cliches and stupid repetitive BS they put, I feel I was watching the same repetitive shit over and over again, the only things I have been able to enjoy lately are the Studio Ghilbi films

Think?

Adults watching cartoon from Japan

You definitely never saw a Studio Ghibli movie. Its just annother art form. Kinda sad how retarded many martial arts practitioners are that way. There is no contradiction watching an anime, reading a poem or training MT.

Grave of the Fireflies, The Wind rises, Princess Mononoke. Timeless masterpieces.

Or or I don’t give a shit about what others think of me as a grown up and still don’t like anime due to personal tastes as a grown up person.

Ever taught about that possibility?

Its ok man you can just keep watching it. All that wall of text just because someone judged your hobbies

You didn't say anything about not liking anime due to personal tastes. There's nothing wrong with that line of thinking. I don't like it myself. I watched it a decent amount back when I was like 15-18, but got sick of it. I can't really stand anything even remotely anime looking now for some reason, be it games or cartoons or whatever.

It's just weird to me that you say people need to grow up if they watch anime or whatever past a certain age, but then say you yourself don't give a fuck what others think of you as a grown up.

Also, you said it's fine if they're under 13. Man, what sort of anime are we talking here? Like the Ninja Naruto one or Pokemon or something? I only ever remember watching the way more adult stuff back in the day. A lot of it was seriously fucked up. I wouldn't put that stuff in front of a 13 year old ever.

And it wasn't a wall of text, mate. It was only 5 paragraphs, two of which were single sentences, and I split it all up with spaces in between each paragraph. What the fuck more do you want there?

You definitely never saw a Studio Ghibli movie. Its just annother art form. Kinda sad how retarded many martial arts practitioners are that way. There is no contradiction watching an anime, reading a poem or training MT.

Grave of the Fireflies, The Wind rises, Princess Mononoke. Timeless masterpieces.

Imagine knowing what Grave of the Fireflies and The Wind Rises and putting them on for a kid lol. One's a depressing, bleak, post-war movie, and the other's a slow burn romance sad story about a plane creator lol.

Other stuff that springs to mind is Monster and Now And Then, Here and There. I remember the latter being the sort of shit young people should never be watching.

LMAO @ Jones.

I watched quite a bit of anime until 2002 maybe. The only anime I watched ever since is Dragon Ball Super. I don’t hate on guys watching anime, playing videogames or magic, though. To each its own.

Last edited:
I watch anime casually but not into anime conventions/cosplaying.

I like anime here and there and I’m a grown ass man. However, I don’t give a fuck about conventions, having it as my avatar, or anywhere in my social media. That to me is childish. Also, I wouldn’t call myself a beta. I’ll choke a motherfucker out.

Jones is such a fake m'fr I wouldn't be surprised if he would be the first in line at one.

Imagine knowing what Grave of the Fireflies and The Wind Rises and putting them on for a kid lol. One's a depressing, bleak, post-war movie, and the other's a slow burn romance sad story about a plane creator lol.

Other stuff that springs to mind is Monster and Now And Then, Here and There. I remember the latter being the sort of shit young people should never be watching.

As a young child I watched "When the Wind blows" as my parents thought "Oh what a nice little kids cartoon". Man I had quite dark dreams after that for weeks about an atomic war :D

Back