Jon jones the most disrespected fighter in UFC history?

Jon Jones > haters.

He has done more with his life at 26 than most people will do if they reach 100.

If you bet against him, you lost money basically every time for years...unless you bet that Hamill would win via illegal strikes.

He is the art and science of mma.

Every style and every champion fear him.

If he had not hurt his foot in round one of Gus fight, Gus would not have had the best fight of his career. So even when Jones was having the worst fight of his career, he still was the only one to almost finish the fight with strikes. On his best day, Gus wanted nothing to do with Jon on he ground, did not dare try one submission and did the most back pedaling in a title fight that I have ever seen.

If personality is your metric for judging someone...join a glee club and avoid mma.

So I understand the haters. Hope they did not lose to much money betting against him.
Stop it. If it wasn't for MMA, JBJ will still be living in his girlfriend's parent's basement. So you're telling me that someone fighting in a cage is more of an accomplishment than someone who becomes a doctor. What world do you live in.

That's funny. I known a handful of fighters who want to go at it with JBJ. Gus, Weidman, Cain, JDS, Rashad, Machida, DC etc etc don't fear JBJ. If they feared him, they wouldn't want to fight him.

You sound like the ill MMA groupie.

The hypocrisy here is just unbelievable. Many of you hate on Jones. Yet, you clowns hate Dana when he hates on Fedor. Many of you also hate on Silva. You clowns are saying he's not the goat, yet, now that Weidman got lucky twice, you clowns are saying Weidman will become the goat. You clowns say GSP is not boring, yet, you fools say Bendo and Mighty Mouse are boring. So on and so on. It's always <insert Caucasian> is great while <insert non Caucasian> is horrible and should burn in hell.

What the actual fuck are you on?

Weidman didn't get lucky, he was better, both times.

And people don't hate Jones because he's black, they hate him because he rubs them the wrong way.

I'm one of the biggest Jones supporters on here and would you like to know who my absolute favorite fighter ever is? GSP. So there a gigantic hole in your bad acid trip levels of delusion fantasy theory.

Stop it. If it wasn't for MMA, JBJ will still be living in his girlfriend's parent's basement. So you're telling me that someone fighting in a cage is more of an accomplishment than someone who becomes a doctor. What world do you live in.

That's funny. I known a handful of fighters who want to go at it with JBJ. Gus, Weidman, Cain, JDS, Rashad, Machida, DC etc etc don't fear JBJ. If they feared him, they wouldn't want to fight him.

Find me a 26 year old doctor who is not only as wealthy as Jon (self earned, of course) but who is also arguably the single greatest participant in his occupation period.

It's not a real thing.

So yes, he has achieved more at the age of 26 than most everyone on here who hates on him, which is what the post you are quoting was saying.

So you work on finding me that 26 year old doctor. I'll watch the potential goat destroy some more of your favorites. Let's reconvene when he's 30 and see how much more he has accomplished by then.

Blah Blah. Many of you also hate on Silva. You clowns are saying he's not the goat, yet, now that Weidman got lucky twice, you clowns are saying Weidman will become the goat. Blah Blah

First fight, Weidman meant to throw that combo and land, it happened.
Second fight, Weidman meant to check the leg kick so Silva won't kick anymore, it happened.

Tell me what luck had to do with both these fights?

Hold on, you're probably going to say
"Silva was clowning." So when he clowns and KO people he's the GOAT, but when he gets KO'd then he's clowning?

"How many times do people break their legs from checks?" Checking leg kicks is to damage the person throwing the kick. This doesn't happen much but when Silva threw everything into that leg kick and Weidman checked it with his knee, he broke his shin.

Find me a 26 year old doctor who is not only as wealthy as Jon (self earned, of course) but who is also arguably the single greatest participant in his occupation period.

It's not a real thing.

So yes, he has achieved more at the age of 26 than most everyone on here who hates on him, which is what the post you are quoting was saying.

So you work on finding me that 26 year old doctor. I'll watch the potential goat destroy some more of your favorites. Let's reconvene when he's 30 and see how much more he has accomplished by then.

if you have money
you have accomplished more than everyone else

lol'd

It's not a real thing.

I don't have to look far. My cousin is doing his residency and is technically a doctor. He went to NYU and after he graduated went to Cornell Med. Of course you're going to question what which is cool, but that's why I used the doctor example. He may not be as wealthy as JBJ, but he's doing what he loves to do.

You seem very young because you associate wealth with success. So you mean by your logic, if a homeless person happens to win the Mega Millions, that makes him successful? Kids who have wealthy parents and will inherit some of that wealth, that makes them successful? I swear society nowadays is ass backwards. That's why people end up doing the most disgusting things for money, GREED. I'd rather do something I love for a living that makes little than do something degrading for all the money in the world. Maybe it's just me.

That is a great comment!

Jon would be living in his girlfriend's parent's basement? Just like his brothers would be on food stamps! Please, with his talent he could be good/great in a few sports. I'm not telling you anything about doctors...we are talking about mma...remember?

Everybody talked tough about him before they fought him. O'Brien, Vera, Shogun, Rampage, Rashad, Chael and Glover to name a few. And what did they say after? Very different type of respectful talk. It is easy to talk tough, you have to convince yourself you can compete against your opponent so don't buy to heavily into tough talk.

Mma groupie? What is that...who says that ? Seriously, how many times did you bet against him? How many times did you win? Being in NYC I would think you would already know that Jon Jones is "the King of New York". You guys won't even sanction mma, even though there are many great fighters living there.

Haters<Jones bottom line.

The hypocrisy here is just unbelievable. Many of you hate on Jones. Yet, you clowns hate Dana when he hates on Fedor. Many of you also hate on Silva. You clowns are saying he's not the goat, yet, now that Weidman got lucky twice, you clowns are saying Weidman will become the goat. You clowns say GSP is not boring, yet, you fools say Bendo and Mighty Mouse are boring. So on and so on. It's always <insert Caucasian> is great while <insert non Caucasian> is horrible and should burn in hell.

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah its all about race. It has nothing to do with drunk driving, having an event cancelled or being one of the dirtiest fighters in the sport.

I don't have to look far. My cousin is doing his residency and is technically a doctor. He went to NYU and after he graduated went to Cornell Med. Of course you're going to question what which is cool, but that's why I used the doctor example. He may not be as wealthy as JBJ, but he's doing what he loves to do.

You seem very young because you associate wealth with success. So you mean by your logic, if a homeless person happens to win the Mega Millions, that makes him successful? Kids who have wealthy parents and will inherit some of that wealth, that makes them successful? I swear society nowadays is ass backwards. That's why people end up doing the most disgusting things for money, GREED. I'd rather do something I love for a living that makes little than do something degrading for all the money in the world. Maybe it's just me.

Maybe one day you will be able to pay rent and buy food betting against Jon Jones...until then, stop manufacturing logic that suits your argument. Currently they only take money for rent and food so leave society out of this and focus on the thread. Please!

You still did not answer my question...how much have you won or lost betting against Jon Jones? People hate people that frequently make them lose money, this is main reason people hate Jones. Everything else is just an excuse to justify their bad choice when they bet against him. Personality and mma don't even belong in the same sentence.

Well Jones tends to be like Silva in that he has a big fanbase and a lot of people who don't like him. The difference is that the majority of Jones' fanbase constantly tries to tell everyone they should like Jones and they are haters or racist or whatever if they don't. Which is why these threads keep coming up.

Vitor then Ronda, JBJ has been sent to the corner of the class for poking until his next match to prove himself.

Jones-Machida-1.jpg

JonesFingrar.jpg

111.jpg

method=get&rs=90&q=75&x=212&y=52&w=150&h=150&ro=0&s=jon-jones-glover-teixeira-04-29-2014-9-32-0-184.jpg

jon-jones-vs-vitor-belfort-ufc-152_4094323.jpg

Did you post that picture of Davis on purpose or...?

It's not a real thing.

So you work on finding me that 26 year old doctor. I'll watch the potential goat destroy some more of your favorites. Let's reconvene when he's 30 and see how much more he has accomplished

Screen-Shot-2013-11-21-at-4.40.24-PM.png

Jones just can't seem to help himself. The fact that these pics come to light in the same week he comes under fire for his administration's handling of Benghazi and Veterans Affairs is just sad. I loved him in the new spiderman though.

Last edited:
Maybe one day you will be able to pay rent and buy food betting against Jon Jones...until then, stop manufacturing logic that suits your argument. Currently they only take money for rent and food so leave society out of this and focus on the thread. Please!

You still did not answer my question...how much have you won or lost betting against Jon Jones? People hate people that frequently make them lose money, this is main reason people hate Jones. Everything else is just an excuse to justify their bad choice when they bet against him. Personality and mma don't even belong in the same sentence.
Oh so I can't use logic to suit me the same way you just used logic to suit you? Wow.

FYI, I don't bet on fights or sports. Anything can happen. You mean to tell me I should put money up and risk losing my hard earned money.

Back