Jon jones the most disrespected fighter in UFC history?

The hypocrisy here is just unbelievable. Many of you hate on Jones. Yet, you clowns hate Dana when he hates on Fedor. Many of you also hate on Silva. You clowns are saying he's not the goat, yet, now that Weidman got lucky twice, you clowns are saying Weidman will become the goat. You clowns say GSP is not boring, yet, you fools say Bendo and Mighty Mouse are boring. So on and so on. It's always <insert Caucasian> is great while <insert non Caucasian> is horrible and should burn in hell.

Yes, and then us clowns tell you to smell our flower and we squirt water in your faces then honk our red rubber noses, put on KKK uniforms over our comically baggie pants and hobo hats, run around in our floppy, oversized, hater shoes, climb into our tiny cars and squeal off into the night!

Damn ku klux klowns.

do other fighters make fun of gay teens on twitter? Do they cancel championship fights? do they drive drunk? do they say they can outwrestle daniel cormier when they meet him for the first time? do they say they are 'humbled' and that it is dangerous for their opponents? do they delete their own twitter posts because they are ashamed of what they posted? do they threaten to eyepoke or actually eyepoke other fighters in every fight?

nailed it.

and people still hated timmeh more.

The hypocrisy here is just unbelievable. Many of you hate on Jones. Yet, you clowns hate Dana when he hates on Fedor. Many of you also hate on Silva. You clowns are saying he's not the goat, yet, now that Weidman got lucky twice, you clowns are saying Weidman will become the goat. You clowns say GSP is not boring, yet, you fools say Bendo and Mighty Mouse are boring. So on and so on. It's always <insert Caucasian> is great while <insert non Caucasian> is horrible and should burn in hell.

Blah Blah Blah!

gmcf.gif

Tim Sylvia had it way worse when he was champ considering he had like three fans on here.

This sums it up, lol but he did not help his cause by wearing the belt 24/7, fuck used to drive me crazy, not that I dislike him or his fighting, but holy living hell, every shot, there's Timmeh with his fucking belt on. Like he needed it to hold up his pants or something.

It's the bitter Pride widows. Don't let them bother you.

Tim Sylvia had it way worse when he was champ considering he had like three fans on here.

Oh yeah, man. Tim was hated by almost everyone. Poor guy. I was never a fan, but man, dude had almost zero fans.

GKj20Gn.jpg

Tim Sylvia is still the worst, but the noobs wouldn't know that. You had to have been there. I still have that "A day in the life of Tim Sylvia post" post saved somewhere.

1. Goober Taylor
2. Seano
3. ?????

For one, Weidman didn't get lucky twice so stop it. Two, there are plenty of Caucasians who catch flak ala Bisping, Brock, Josh Barnett, the list goes on and on. GSP gets called boring all the time. I like watching Bendo fight, but his fights aren't as exciting as say an Anthony Pettis. You want to turn this into a race war. Meanwhile Anderson Silva who is Afro-Brazilian is regarded as one of the greatest fighters of all time. Sure you're gonna have people who will try discredit him, but those people don't live in the real world where facts are facts and not what you want to be true is true.

The problem with Jones is that he isn't charismatic and he ran through every fan boy's fighter.

Jon Jones: Mental development of a 16-year old stuck in the body of a 26 year old. He's so good that people never get the satisfaction to see him humbled, and he uses dirty tactics to beat his opponents. Not hard to see why he's disliked.

Jon Jones > haters.

He has done more with his life at 26 than most people will do if they reach 100.

If you bet against him, you lost money basically every time for years...unless you bet that Hamill would win via illegal strikes.

He is the art and science of mma.

Every style and every champion fear him.

If he had not hurt his foot in round one of Gus fight, Gus would not have had the best fight of his career. So even when Jones was having the worst fight of his career, he still was the only one to almost finish the fight with strikes. On his best day, Gus wanted nothing to do with Jon on he ground, did not dare try one submission and did the most back pedaling in a title fight that I have ever seen.

If personality is your metric for judging someone...join a glee club and avoid mma.

So I understand the haters. Hope they did not lose to much money betting against him.

I never understood the Jones hate. Never. He's never done anything that bad. Idk if people are just butthurt he beat legends or if they're racist as some people mentioned. But Jones is mild compared to Ronda and the Diaz bros.

Back