Jon jones the most disrespected fighter in UFC history?

Hallzzz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It's boarder line hazing. I think UFC fighters would be more popular if they promoted them. Instead they bash fighters to promote other fighters

Tim Sylvia had it way worse when he was champ considering he had like three fans on here.

War Machine, and for good reason. One of the few people on this earth that could die a horrific death and I would smile.

The hypocrisy here is just unbelievable. Many of you hate on Jones. Yet, you clowns hate Dana when he hates on Fedor. Many of you also hate on Silva. You clowns are saying he's not the goat, yet, now that Weidman got lucky twice, you clowns are saying Weidman will become the goat. You clowns say GSP is not boring, yet, you fools say Bendo and Mighty Mouse are boring. So on and so on. It's always <insert Caucasian> is great while <insert non Caucasian> is horrible and should burn in hell.

Lol... it's not like he hasn't deserved every bit of it.

well he creates reason for people do dislike him

What about Honda?

i'm with you on this. jones at least welcomes all challengers whereas dana chooses to protect his womans division champ and handpicks her opponents from an already shallow talent pool.

Thiago Silva?
Ronda Rousey?
Nick Diaz?

Of all the choices you chose Jones?

well he creates reason for people do dislike him

No more than many other fighters. It's sad to see the things people here jump on him for - things that the majority of other fighters would get a free pass on.

ettish.jpg

What about Honda?

I think he means disrespected by the UFC and I would have to agree with him...except that one time when DW threw the championship belt on the ground and left the arena the night Andy fought Maia.

War Machine, and for good reason. One of the few people on this earth that could die a horrific death and I would smile.

Why? Did I miss something on him? Or are you just hating just because he has stamina in bed? j/k

Tim Sylvia had it way worse when he was champ considering he had like three fans on here.

This, the hate for Timmeh was unreal. Bones Jones brings most of it on himself because of his awful personality, absurd fans, and the fact that the first legit title defense against another young fighter in his prime (Gusto) he does nothing but get slapped around for four rounds and wins a BS dexision by squeaking out the final round.

The hypocrisy here is just unbelievable. Many of you hate on Jones. Yet, you clowns hate Dana when he hates on Fedor. Many of you also hate on Silva. You clowns are saying he's not the goat, yet, now that Weidman got lucky twice, you clowns are saying Weidman will become the goat. You clowns say GSP is not boring, yet, you fools say Bendo and Mighty Mouse are boring. So on and so on. It's always <insert Caucasian> is great while <insert non Caucasian> is horrible and should burn in hell.

Jesus dude, go for a walk or something.

This. People hate Jones for his personality, how he snitched on pot smokers when he was young, because hes a good person and thats bad, and how he would never do anything to embarass the ufc, then proceeds to wrap his car around trees while drunk and have multiple baby mamas.

and as much as people hate him for his personality, they hated timmeh 10x worse.

Dana can do and seemingly stupid things, but there is usually a method to his madness. With Jones, he looks at places like Sherdog as a barometer for how people perceive his fighters. He caters to the lowest common denominator if it means more $ for the UFC.

Simple, really.

No more than many other fighters. It's sad to see the things people here jump on him for - things that the majority of other fighters would get a free pass on.

do other fighters make fun of gay teens on twitter? Do they cancel championship fights? do they drive drunk? do they say they can outwrestle daniel cormier when they meet him for the first time? do they say they are 'humbled' and that it is dangerous for their opponents? do they delete their own twitter posts because they are ashamed of what they posted? do they threaten to eyepoke or actually eyepoke other fighters in every fight?
do they post juvenile vids like this:

[YT]/watch?v=w2GA981Ker0[/YT]

Paying respect to fools is stupid.

The most unsportsmanlike fighter in UFC history earned all the crap that flies in his face.

Wasn't quite sure where you were going with that till the last sentence lol.

Back