Media Jon Jones tells Ariel Helwani he is NOT surprised that he's become the GOAT.

These two pics have all the goats!

No asterics with these guys

0_Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Daniel-Courmier.jpg Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Georges-St-Pierre-Cropped-696x384.jpg

LOL... 6 years past his prime??? He was 34 and was 10-11 years into his career. Exactly where Jones is now, and 11 years into his career Jones hasn't been finished 3 times in a row, once by someone multiple weight classes below him.

Yes dumbass, Fedors prime was in 2005. I bet morons like you think Jose Aldo is still in his prime because hes "only 33"

Moron lol

Sugar ray Robinson is considered the boxing goat in just about every poll. Often with no reference to p4p.

Robinson wasnt 6'4 230lbs on fight night with 84 inch reach....

He's not the fucking GOAT. It's absolutely retarded that people still think he's the GOAT. Only MMA fans are that gullible.

No other sport a guy would get caught juicing and be considered the GOAT.

If Tom Brady got caught roiding tomorrow, football fans would void out all his Super Bowl wins.

But for some reason MMA fans are like "LOL so wut he cheated he's the best!" A bunch of sheep who take any half-baked opinion Joe Rogan regurgitates on his show.

Right!
Everyone knows NFL athletes doesn't use roids!!

Smh

Ariel Helwani: You know, people call you the GOAT, you are still at the top of your game, you are cleaning out the division, deep down in your heart, did you think it would turn out like this or are you even surprised by how good of a fighter you've become?

Jon Jones: Deep down inside, I did feel that I would be in the situation that I am now, and I am excited to see me ten years from now. I believe I still will be at the top of the sport. I've always had a very strong conviction that I could be the greatest ever, and sure enough ..

I agree with him, it is still exciting to see Jones evolve as a fighter despite him already being considered the greatest ever.

Jones is not even in the GOAT discussion because of his PED abuse. He has the record of positive tests for PEDs.

Only deluded and uneducated MMA fans would consider PED cheaters such as Jones as the GOAT.

Its a very well known fact that he is the GOAT at this point, any rational MMA fan agree with this statement.

Inb4 GSP fangirls

rational is the wrong word. many of us believe, in fact, that steroids destroy your claims.

theres a reason we dont say barry bonds is the goat

I'm saying that's why no one pressured Robinson to go up and fight bigger men even though he still did.

Jones is a pussy for ducking the HW division with a frame like his while being on steroids. Lol
A frame where he makes 205 easy.

It really is shameless when shertards call top mma fighters pussies.

Can't be the GOAT when you get knocked out by someone that fights multiple weight classes below you. 10-11 years into his career Fedor was getting finished multiple times in a row and KOd face down ass up by a middle weight. Jones on the other hand 10-11 years into his career only has one loss by DQ and has consistently fought top tier competition. Fedor went back and forth between fighting great competition and UFC cast offs, some wins and also 4 ko and 1 submission loss.

Jones has fought a lot of average guys, MWs, over the hill legends. And it's a lot easier being undefeated for a decade when you're suspended for multiple years during it...

Yes, if you're 6'4 , 230lbs with an 84 inch reach and you're on steroids but still afraid to fight at HW you're a pussy.
Lol. Fuckin shameless. What does that make you?

Jones is not even in the GOAT discussion because of his PED abuse. He has the record of positive tests for PEDs.

Only deluded and uneducated MMA fans would consider PED cheaters such as Jones as the GOAT.
Most pro fighters and MMA insiders such as Dana White, Joe Rogan, Big John Mcarty, Dewey Cooper and Ariel Helwani all have stated that Jon Jones is considered the GOAT.

Pro fighters and insiders' opinion >>>> biased GSP shills

Most pro fighters and MMA insiders such as Dana White, Joe Rogan, Big John Mcarty, Dewey Cooper and Ariel Helwani all have stated that Jon Jones is considered the GOAT.

Dana White , Joe Rogan and Ariel Helwani are fucking idiots lol

You can't be the "GOAT" when you've been on PEDs your whole career right into the USADA era fighting guys who aren't. All of Jon's "wins" in the last few years are NC's at best because he was confirmed to be on Tbol.

I prefer the GOAT to be not just the greatest fighter of thier era .. but to be humble and a figure I can look upto...
Jones maybe a great fighter, whether or not he has cheated.. but hes a shit person and doesnt seem to be genuine.

So taking that into account

Fedor.

Dana has an obvious resentment for GSP. And Rogan has also said GSP might be the GOAT.

Back