Media Jon Jones tells Ariel Helwani he is NOT surprised that he's become the GOAT.

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Ariel Helwani: You know, people call you the GOAT, you are still at the top of your game, you are cleaning out the division, deep down in your heart, did you think it would turn out like this or are you even surprised by how good of a fighter you've become?

Jon Jones: Deep down inside, I did feel that I would be in the situation that I am now, and I am excited to see me ten years from now. I believe I still will be at the top of the sport. I've always had a very strong conviction that I could be the greatest ever, and sure enough ..

I agree with him, it is still exciting to see Jones evolve as a fighter despite him already being considered the greatest ever.

Its a very well known fact that he is the GOAT at this point, any rational MMA fan agree with this statement.

Inb4 GSP fangirls

Fedor.

You can't be goat when you are being suspected of dick pills.

Jones is the GOAT and it is not even close

If you dont care for him cheating and abusing steroids so yes.. he is the goat,if you do care he is just random eye poking junkie for you

LHW GOAT. If you allow steroid cheats which I do.

Fedor is the GOAT.

Ariel Helwani: You know, people call you the GOAT, you are still at the top of your game, you are cleaning out the division, deep down in your heart, did you think it would turn out like this or are you even surprised by how good of a fighter you've become?

Jon Jones: Deep down inside, I did feel that I would be in the situation that I am now, and I am excited to see me ten years from now. I believe I still will be at the top of the sport. I've always had a very strong conviction that I could be the greatest ever, and sure enough ..

I agree with him, it is still exciting to see Jones evolve as a fighter despite him already being considered the greatest ever.

GOATS don't have asterisks.

Jones is the GOAT and it is not even close

upload_2020-2-2_12-4-40.png
giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-2_12-4-27.png
    upload_2020-2-2_12-4-27.png
    84 KB · Views: 2
I felt that way until he started fighting with a banned substance in his system. GSP is the GOAT for me.

Jones and anyone else who thinks hes the GOAT is delusional.

You cant get caught with roids 3 different times and duck HW like a pussy and still be considered the GOAT.

Jones will always be a cheating chump compared to the likes of the reel GOAT Fedor.

You can't be GOAT if you are not fighting at heavyweight.
You can be a P4P GOAT, but that is also a stretch, because of GSP and Fedor.

He's not the fucking GOAT. It's absolutely retarded that people still think he's the GOAT. Only MMA fans are that gullible.

No other sport a guy would get caught juicing and be considered the GOAT.

If Tom Brady got caught roiding tomorrow, football fans would void out all his Super Bowl wins.

But for some reason MMA fans are like "LOL so wut he cheated he's the best!" A bunch of sheep who take any half-baked opinion Joe Rogan regurgitates on his show.

Fedor.

You can't be goat when you are being suspected of dick pills.

You can't be the goat when you are knocked out by a guy who fights 2 weight classes below you

The greatest of all time and p4p the greatest of all time are two different things, The greatest fighter of all time has to take into account size and weight, having extra size and power etc is a fighting advantage, not always but most of the time it is. A lot of people claimed Demetrius Johnson was the greatest of all time however he would get wrekt at heavy weight because he is too small, an argument could have been made for him being p4p the best but not the best. The greatest fighter, the baddest man on the planet will always be the HW champion of the world. Jon jones needs to win the HW title before he can make such a claim and even then there will be an * based on picograms.

Nobody can be the greatest of all time when there is another man that can be them in another weight class.

Back