Jon Jones targets 2 more victories against Daniel Cormier: I want to crush his confidence.

Jones got too comfortable at LHW.... always teasing a move to HW, but never doing it... now he wants to jump on the double champ train after it's become the cool thing to do.

That's what you get for being complaisant.

People on here will ask "how can anyone be a Jon Jones fan?"

This kind of shit (plus his incredible fighting abilities and performances) is why I love Jon Jones.

Jones : (obviously paraphrased)
"You know that guy who everyone loves, who has never been caught cheating and who has worked hard and done everything right to achieve his dreams? I want to crush his confidence and destroy his life's work, because I can."

As a competitive person and former fairly good athlete I appreciate that competitiveness. Especially regarding a rival. My senior year, our first lacrosse game was against our rival school, the other school in a regional district so some of the kids had gone to elementary and middle school with kids in our school and it was always very heated and competitive. We were beating them 18-0 and at this point all of our starters were pulled and a freshman defender tried a fancy over the head check and got beat and let up a goal and I was so mad because that one point might have given them the slightest feeling of redemption. It isn't rational, but it is genuine competitiveness to want to have complete domination over an opponent, especially a bitter rival.

Also, I have danced with the devil, I'm not as blatantly immoral and I have never left an injured pregnant lady at the scene of an accident but I can relate to a dumbass needing a second chance or 6 to get their shit together...

Hmm, if you need to resort to PEDs do you really have any confidence yourself?

This kind of shit (plus his incredible fighting abilities and performances) is why I love Jon Jones.

"You know that guy who everyone loves, who has never been caught cheating and who has worked hard and done everything right to achieve his dreams? I want to crush his confidence and destroy his life's work, because I can."

As a competitive person and former fairly good athlete I appreciate that competitiveness. Especially regarding a rival. My senior year, our first lacrosse game was against our rival school, the other school in a regional district so some of the kids had gone to elementary and middle school with kids in our school and it was always very heated and competitive. We were beating them 18-0 and at this point all of our starters were pulled and a freshman defender tried a fancy over the head check and got beat and let up a goal and I was so mad because that one point might have given them the slightest feeling of redemption. It isn't rational, but it is genuine competitiveness to want to have complete domination over an opponent, especially a bitter rival.

Also, I have danced with the devil, I'm not as blatantly immoral and I have never left an injured pregnant lady at the scene of an accident but I can relate to a dumbass needing a second chance or 6 to get their shit together...

calm down bro we dont need to hear ur life story

Jones still looking to stack the deck vs DC, forcing 40 yr old DC to cut to LHW before finally moving up to HW to challenge DC in a 4th fight. As if being 10 yrs younger & with a 12" reach advantage wasn't enough, on top of the steroids. SMH LOL

I love that Jones fans on here come on and chirp that’s DC is obsessed with Jones

Jones is one of the biggest losers personality wise in a sport where less than 1% of the fighters have a remotely decent personality

Can’t wait till he gets his 4 year suspension and the next time I hear his name it will involve a police report

Makes me even more of a DC fan. Sit on the sidelines and dwell on your wrong doings “young man”.. DC is the two division champ. Jones is an egocentric cheat.

WAR DC.

Props to DC. Dunno how he managed to get in the head and under the skin of someone he lost* to twice.

jon jones keeps on proving that he is a fucking loser.
too bad he can only tweet crap while dc is making millions fighting relatively easier competition. it couldve bee him, making a lot more money than dc.

It’s a rhetorical question. Everyone knows the bullshit reasons, low mental capacity, and/or need to latch onto someone else that motivate someone to support that scumbag Jones.

No one actually needs to read about them again and no one cares about your loser past.

Sorry bud.

Back