Jon Jones targets 2 more victories against Daniel Cormier: I want to crush his confidence.

Lmao is this real life. DC's the one with the confidence issues? C'mon son. Bones fought OSP off the juice and thought fuck that DC would literally kill me Mortal Kombat style if I fought him like this and went back on the roids.

but can you beat a drug test Jon thats the question

Jones is such a fucking beast, I just can't pick DC against him even though DC himself is GOAT level. Jones seems so jealous of DC's success and couldn't sleep the entire night lol. He might just take away everything DC has if he doesn't get a long sentence by USADA. In real life, good guys don't always win. It seems like people have a very hard time coming to terms with the fact that the villain is simply better at fighting than the hero.

Lmao is this real life. DC's the one with the confidence issues? C'mon son. Bones fought OSP off the juice and thought fuck that DC would literally kill me Mortal Kombat style if I fought him like this and went back on the roids.

What proof do people have that he was off the roids for the osp fight?

Damn, Jones is 31 and looks like he's in his late 40s. He looks terrible.

I wonder if he's going to start performing like a badly aged fighter when he eventually returns

There's a study that fighters who start out young usually start to fade in their 30s

Shogun was a beast at 23 and by 30 was heavily faded. Its now been 8 years since Jones "had his year" at 23.

Jones has been fighting pro for 11 years now.

Jones is way past that mark and is due for a hard and fast decline in performance

All fighters like Jones who had a quick rise at a very young age, fade fast and hard once they hit their 30s/hit the 10 year mark as a pro etc

Jones is going to end up being a lot more like Shogun then he realizes. Both were "champs" at 23. Now Jones is due to hit his expiration date. Jones used to talk a lot of shit about Shogun, let's see if Jones is still fighting well at 35/36, if at all - if he's still even fighting then
This is an interesting thought, i wonder what are the statistics of fighters falling off after so many years fighting...say 15 years amd if it matters when they started(early 20s vs early 30s) or if theres no correlation.

Still lying about taking peds lol. Jonny Boy.....

with steroids*.
Off steroids, damnit!

but can you beat a drug test Jon thats the question
<DCWhoa>

This guy was on to something...
Damn, Jones is 31 and looks like he's in his late 40s. He looks terrible.

I wonder if he's going to start performing like a badly aged fighter when he eventually returns

There's a study that fighters who start out young usually start to fade in their 30s

Shogun was a beast at 23 and by 30 was heavily faded. Its now been 8 years since Jones "had his year" at 23.

Jones has been fighting pro for 11 years now.

Jones is way past that mark and is due for a hard and fast decline in performance

All fighters like Jones who had a quick rise at a very young age, fade fast and hard once they hit their 30s/hit the 10 year mark as a pro etc

Jones is going to end up being a lot more like Shogun then he realizes. Both were "champs" at 23. Now Jones is due to hit his expiration date. Jones used to talk a lot of shit about Shogun, let's see if Jones is still fighting well at 35/36, if at all - if he's still even fighting then

Prime Jones could KO a drug test 10/10 times.
Now the competition has evolved, and he's starting to lose.
<{nope}>

Last edited:
Jon thinks he's the best yet felt he needed to take steroids to beat a shorter, 40 year old chubby guy. Let that sink in.

I favor Jones but DC is going to be retired long before he comes back so Jon will just have to take the L.

DC may make an exception for a Jones rematch at heavyweight in 2019

I don’t think DC is planning to be fighting in 3 years

If DC is retiring next March, that's 7 months away. Jon's goal is to fight DC again at LHW then move up to a weight he's never fought at and fight him again at HW.....in the next 7 months? While he is currently suspended indefinitely?

That doesn't make any sense man.

If losing 6 times vs one guy didn't crush his confidence (I love when people bringing loses from premma career, like it matters), I don't think Jones can do it, simple, and I'm not even DC's fan, quite opposite.
And actually it's pretty funny when Jones trying to call out DC, DC is now A-side, hilarious.

Calling him out when he knows he's gonna retire after his Lesnar payday.

Jones clearly still sore from DC calling him out for being on PEDs and being proven right.

USADA targets 1 more PED fail from Juice-head, then - DONE, son.

In terms of 'confidence', obviously Jon didn't have enough to fight DC clean. lol

DC should juice to the gils and destroy a clean Jones. That would be so satisfying.

Jones is desperate. He should be worrying about USADA

He's crushed my confidence in him being able to make it through a fight clean under enhanced testing.

2/3 failed tests under USADA.
in the video game he can fight dc twice every day until 2021

79EA8A51-FD74-498B-9503-D54EB2D31D8A.jpeg
58FCD948-11FC-4BED-8B75-D4DDFF1B2001.jpeg
BB1F057A-4455-4A09-ACA9-321ABC53DE4E.jpeg
0127B699-F20A-4CFA-8E53-8A9B08D78E5B.jpeg 53A9B345-8E66-495B-B699-4CB9665B74C8.jpeg

DCs response

Big goals for a guy that could only achieve them after he finishes getting disciplined for his 3rd drug failure! I mean jeez this guy #Cheater

<DC-Champ>

tenor.gif

Remember the good old days when someone could own up to their mistakes, especially after getting caught red handed multiple times by an accurate detection system? And why has USADA only tested Jones once this year? How do we not know he's been juicing long before his next fight ever occurs and then gets off it before fight time?

Back