Jon Jones struggle to lift weight what half size mate life with ease

Jones is 6,4.
Believe me he actually is. I just got measured bear foot at the doctor's.. 190.5. Jones is taller from personal experience

He's 194 at least
Bear feet don't count. Almost like wearing lifts.

He's a professional fighter not a professional power lifter.

It's hard to lift without that pre-USADA juice.

Or fight.

Jones is 6'4" and has incredibly long limbs - the shorter your limbs, the smaller the ROM for leg exercises and bench press is.
I’m confused, are you saying that a longer limb requires more force to push a heavy weight? Muscle mass extends throughout the length of your limb, meaning a larger muscle. Relative strength is measured by body weight to lift ratio. Someone who is 100 pounds lifting 200 is the same as a 200 pound dude lifting 400 relative to there mass. Both these men lifted the same weight requiring the same amount of strength, if anything the shorter guys relative strength is greater assuming he weighs less then Jon Jones. That’s my understanding of it at least, can you explain how range of motion can add “more force” required to push the same weight.

I’m confused, are you saying that a longer limb requires more force to push a heavy weight? Muscle mass extends throughout the length of your limb, meaning a larger muscle. Relative strength is measured by body weight to lift ratio. Someone who is 100 pounds lifting 200 is the same as a 200 pound dude lifting 400 relative to there mass. Both these men lifted the same weight requiring the same amount of strength, if anything the shorter guys relative strength is greater assuming he weighs less then Jon Jones. That’s my understanding of it at least, can you explain how range of motion can add “more force” required to push the same weight.
My answer will be a bit longer, because i'll get a bit technical, but i make sure to explain everything as good as i can!

Just give me a bit time.

They're gonna wreck their knees doing that.

The box is unneeded. Do a regular squat.
kind of what I was thinking , piss off the box and use a slightly lighter weight and get a full range of motion, cos obviously he cant do a full squat with the weight that is on there now.

Still never ever seen anyone reach your numbers @Mr.Maelstrom

Whats your max Bench Press again?, somewhere in the 2,850 Ibs range if I remember correctly. I clearly remember your max Deadlift of 3,100 Ibs.

You're just a good ole fashioned super jacked sherdogger, it is what it is

main-qimg-341b25ecdc005e2cd0084aa8c3e1c816

That thread user and name title, it kind of makes sense.

Back