Jon Jones Shorts

PtownPowerHouse

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post (hopefully of many), so don't hate on me if i get somethings wrong. Anyway i've been looking for jones' shorts every where i finally cam across these: http://monster-sports.com/products/...nes-Jones-UFC-128-Fight-Shorts-%2d-Black.html

I was looking for something more like his ones that are shorter and have bigger slits down the side, but thought i might be able to buy these one and get them altered/customised by a taylor.

What are you guys views on altering pre-made shorts? Do you know anywhere i can already find jones' shorts?

Finally if anyone knows if monster sports is a legit company?

ps i would also be looking to do the same with these: http://monster-sports.com/products/Form-Athletics-Urijah-Faber-UFC-132-Fight-Shorts-%2d-Black.html

Thanks in advance

Form Athletics was bought out by K-Swiss I believe. Your best bet is to have whatever shorts you plan on buying, tailored. I had a pair of shorts tailored for training (not slits but the waist slimmed down a little) and they held up just fine.

Make sure they at least double or triple stitch it for you.

I have had several pairs of the Urijah Faber FORM shorts tailored.

They cost $10-15 if you don't want the split seam added back after they shorten the shorts, and $20-25 if you want the split seam.

I've had my shorts for over 2 years and have trained and competed in them without any problems with the tailored stitching coming out. It was definitely worth the investment, especially now that you can find FORM shorts for 50% off if you look around.

I have had several pairs of the Urijah Faber FORM shorts tailored.

They cost $10-15 if you don't want the split seam added back after they shorten the shorts, and $20-25 if you want the split seam.

I've had my shorts for over 2 years and have trained and competed in them without any problems with the tailored stitching coming out. It was definitely worth the investment, especially now that you can find FORM shorts for 50% off if you look around.

Cheers for the other replies guys.

CharlestonBJJ is there any chance you could point me in the direction of these 50% off FORM shorts? Also once they're tailored what are the pros and cons?

If you are very patient, mmahq should have some for $25-$30

If you are very patient, mmahq should have some for $25-$30

+Shipping, but even then I think it's only $15 for shorts to the U.K.? I'm not sure, I know it's $15 for shirts and up to $30 for some equipment.

So $45 USD, after conversion in total saves about

$15 for shorts to the UK.

+Shipping, but even then I think it's only $15 for shorts to the U.K.? I'm not sure, I know it's $15 for shirts and up to $30 for some equipment.

So $45 USD, after conversion in total saves about

I bought most of my FORM shorts over a year or two ago through various sales. But like others have said MMAHQ.com and BBJHQ.com frequently have FORM shorts.

I can't think of a single con to having my shorts tailored. They are the length that I want them to be, so they are more comfortable. And the quality has not been diminished at all. All of the stitching is still 100%.

Back