Media Jon Jones shares his thoughts on the Glover/Santos main event

Jones patrolling for GoaT pretenders...

4mlTOLz.gif

I wonder how Jones would have looked in that Glover fight off the roids - all 3 consecutive fights for that matter, Gus 1, Glover and DC.

I mean the difference is night and day how he used to look in those days vs. now, it's not like he's that far removed from his prime.

I sincerely hope that he gets knocked out badly at HW. He needs a serious piece of humble pie.

Jon must be so salty about his last 2 opponents who he barely scraped by in controversial decisions, getting finished with ease in their next fight by 40 year olds.

I wish jones just owned his destiny. Coked up and beating the shit outta the best fighters alive. In the goat discussion. If he just didn’t give a fuck he would be my favorite fighter of all time.

Whose the Favorite for the condition Jones was in when he Tweeted this?

Coked out of his Mind?

Sober and still bitter about Khabib?

Drunk and still bitter about Khabib?

{<jordan}

Shut the fuck up Jon lol, stay off Twitter once in a while, might actually do you some good.

What's with all the bitterness in your post?
Are you behind on rent payment due covid?

Take it easy, John doesn't know you or cares about your feelings towards him.

The reality is the guys who were basically drawing with Jones losing to other fighters makes Jon look worse than if they were dominating.

Unfortunately for Jon though any plan to duck the division until Santos and Reyes lost doesn't look so good with Jan, Jiri and Rakic around plus potentially Rumble coming back.

Man i used to hate jon jones.

But now after having conman, rhonda and now tittysanya, Jones really doesnt seem that bad at all.

In fact im starting to miss him already lol

What's with all the bitterness in your post?
Are you behind on rent payment due covid?

Take it easy, John doesn't know you or cares about your feelings towards him.

Lol what a shot in the FUCKING dark bud haha, nice try though. I'm very well off, not my fault you can't take a joke.

Funny you say Jones doesn't know me, but if we use your Logic, he doesn't know you either, so why try defending him lol.

Take care extra, we don't want to play this game.

It's so funny that now old fighters like Teixeira and Jan are finishing Jon Jones's last 2 opponents with ease, while Jon was struggled heavily with both of them and arguably lost to both, that just shows the current low level competition in the LHW division, and Jones's current status as a random fighter. When he can't perform in the octagon, he just runs his mouth.

Back