Media Jon Jones shares his thoughts on the Glover/Santos main event

Jones is in for a beating at heavyweight.

Yeah, STFU u drunk head.sherdogger Jones

Is that the guy who broke a pregnant ladies arm, ran back to his car to grab cash, and fled the scene of the accident even though there was video evidence of the entire event?

Whose the Favorite for the condition Jones was in when he Tweeted this?

Coked out of his Mind?

Sober and still bitter about Khabib?

Drunk and still bitter about Khabib?

{<jordan}

Shut the fuck up Jon lol, stay off Twitter once in a while, might actually do you some good.
You forgot juiced and in his feelers.
ran out of likes in the pbp

Coked out of his Mind?

{<jordan}

Shut the fuck up Jon lol, stay off Twitter once in a while, might actually do you some good.

He just tweeted after that that he really liked Glover. Maybe he's just genuinely happy for him. Glover is a great guy, great person.

Is that the guy who broke a pregnant ladies arm, ran back to his car to grab cash, and fled the scene of the accident even though there was video evidence of the entire event?

You forgot juiced and in his feelers.

Super Religious Jon Jones?....Nah couldn't be him, and if it WAS, IF...it was just another one of God's Tests my brother, he's trying to see if Jones is strong, he's INNOCENT I tell ya!

He just tweeted after that he really liked Glover. Maybe he's just genuinely happy for him. Glover is a great guy, great person.

Lol I'm just taking the piss, but I'm glad he tweeted afterwards, people were writing off Santos like an old man getting led to the Slaughter House like Arlovski but they showed that these Dogs still have a few Tricks that the new ones ain't learn.

With age comes experience, and that's what we saw tonight, and I couldn't be happier for both Glover AND Arlovski. Can't really claim I'm a fan of Glover, that'd be a lie, but I have been following him and am happy he's on a roll at 41 still taking Necks and cashing checks.

Coked out of his Mind?

{<jordan}

High on Coke, fucking some random white blond chicks I guess.

Back