Jon Jones' samples underwent CIR testing and came back clean

Here is an expert for you. Dr. Don Catlin is the founder of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, which is the first U.S. anti-doping lab, where he served as director for 25 years.

Yeah, the normal range is from around .1 up to 4, so you can be that low and have absolutely nothing wrong. - Dr. Don Catlin.

/thread

Are there natural explanations for why it could be that low?

Yeah, the normal range is from around .1 up to 4, so you can be that low and have absolutely nothing wrong. - Dr. Don Catlin.

Catlin is the founder of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, which is the first U.S. anti-doping lab, where he served as director for 25 years.

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/9/7520867/10-lessons-from-the-jon-jones-drug-testing-debacle

Kaboom.

Will be discredited because "Nuh-uh, I read a couple web articles in the last few days".

Here is an expert for you. Dr. Don Catlin is the founder of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, which is the first U.S. anti-doping lab, where he served as director for 25 years.

Yes the normal range can be .1 to 4, but that's for your average person. It might be normal to be .1 but at .1 you won't perform like Jones or have the muscle mass of Jones. You're confusing normal in the ability to live a normal productive, somewhat sedentary life, with normal being the top fighter of your generation, they aren't anywhere near the same thing.

Also I guess this upstanding fellow was also the guy overseeing all the covered up drug test of Olympians over the years.

Yes the normal range can be .1 to 4, but that's for your average person. It might be normal to be .1 but at .1 you won't perform like Jones or have the muscle mass of Jones. You're confusing normal in the ability to live a normal productive, somewhat sedentary life, with normal being the top fighter of your generation, they aren't anywhere near the same thing.

Also I guess this upstanding fellow was also the guy overseeing all the covered up drug test of Olympians over the years.

Do you know how much T he had in his blood? His T:E ratio is off, yes, but that says nothing about the actual T levels. Unless I'm missing something.

Not to mention, even if Jon had some sort of medical condition where his t:e is on the low side, we would have heard about it ages ago. He did random drug testing for Glover too.

This is the first time he's had results like this. Maximum sketch.

Jones haters don't care. To them he'll always be a coked out, PED using, arrogant, cheating, eye poking bastard that deserves all the vitriol he gets, and all because he's cocky. Is normal.

Are there natural explanations for why it could be that low?

Catlin is the founder of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, which is the first U.S. anti-doping lab, where he served as director for 25 years.

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/9/7520867/10-lessons-from-the-jon-jones-drug-testing-debacle

This Catlin?

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/anti-d...rone-readings-cir-test-needed-on-jones-sample

Asked to interpret Jones

If weve learned anything over the years its top performing athletes who have a bunch of suspicion and crazy test results with wildly varying hormone levels is that its just haters. Theres way less cheating in sports than people realize. In fact most "cheaters" are probably innocent

Also ask any expert about performance and they will tell you hormones mean nothing. This is why bigfoot is ducking ronda and this is why jones is on top of his game with hormone levels on a roller coaster ride and tests are showing up at ratios you would expect from a man without functioning testicles

Haters gonna hate

Oh and i fully expect the nsac to tell us that jones pre fight test results were very alarming if they were. They obvviously have no issue with seeing the test results and not notifying jones himself he has coke in his system or the hormonal balance of a golden girl. Its obv not a problem and obv the nsac would sign themselves up to look completely incompetent if that were the case. If we know anything about anyone its they love admitting theyre wrong

If weve learned anything over the years its top performing athletes who have a bunch of suspicion and crazy test results with wildly varying hormone levels is that its just haters. Theres way less cheating in sports than people realize. In fact most "cheaters" are probably innocent

I can't tell if your post was sarcastic.

I can't tell if your post was sarcastic.

You have jones in your avtar. The man with such low social intellegence that anyone with any social intellegence finds him absolutely nauseating

Long story short im not surpirsed you cant tell blatant sarcasm

1. the commission and ufc tried hiding the results.. FACT

2. now you got some guy from the commission saying he was clean...

3. question marks! don't be naive

Passing CIR doesn't change the weird test result.

Lance Armstrong never got popped.

Thought I would repost this from the big thread.
Jones may certainly be clean, but the NSAC looks more incompetent with each passing day.

From Kevin Iole's twitter:

david lebold ‏@davelebold Jan 8
@KevinI @JonnyBones But because of an uproar among media and fans... Are you saying NSAC did the CIR tests this week?
Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI Jan 8
@davelebold @JonnyBones Yep
david lebold ‏@davelebold Jan 8
@KevinI @JonnyBones That is news.

https://twitter.com/KevinI/status/553371205718126592

Public outrage really only started on what? Wednesday?

No,this means that the UFC hid the tests and paid everyone to shut them up.4

Just like Lance Armostrong did when he failed the tests in the 3rd tour the france.They came back positive and he paid them to shut them up and tell they're clean.

Back