Media Jon Jones roasts Jon Jones & calls Dana White a legendary horrible piece of sh-t

Am I the only one not finding this shit funny? "Dana White is a legendarily horrible piece of shit" coming from a "The future is female" dude just doesn't sit well with me. Seems like he's just appealing to the Anti-Dana brigade and saying things that he knows will be popular on twitter for likes. Forced and lame as fuck.

Kinda of like Arnold / Danny DeVito twins...

Ok, I'll be more direct. It's called a hairdo, ya dummy.

Not "Ey girl, what that hair do?"
Still a tad over the top and I'm already someone who is over the top in general. Whatever works though I guess.

If Jones can't afford a chaufer with the amount of money he has made he must be terrible with finances.

according to the fighter pay people it's because being a multi-millionaire is the same as being an impoverished prelim fighter.

Jon Jones is getting paid in food stamps every 1st of the month according to these economic scientists.

That mustache and hair do... Yeah, I'm sure his opinion on most things isn't important.

He's always been known as a good dude. He's done a lot of good things in the video game industry. I've worked in that field as well, and Jon's opinion is pretty well respected there.

Good job judging someone you know fuck all about based on body hair though.

He's not an MMA fan but he knows enough to make those jokes?

He's always been known as a good dude. He's done a lot of good things in the video game industry. I've worked in that field as well, and Jon's opinion is pretty well respected there.

Good job judging someone you know fuck all about based on body hair though.
Hey thanks man I appreciate it. That is some funky hairdo lol.

He's not an MMA fan but he knows enough to make those jokes?

If your social media was flooded with multiple messages on the same few subjects, you could make on-topic jokes, too.

Back