Media Jon Jones roasts Jon Jones & calls Dana White a legendary horrible piece of sh-t

Hahaha, it's such beautiful irony that Jon Jones's alter ego is a gay middle aged white guy living in Seattle with pink hair and pronouns in his bio. This is some Mario/Wario type shit, I'm not sure which is which. They should do a reality show together.

One could teach the other how to do a spinning elbow; and one could teach the other how to not snort coke.

• What's your all time favorite "wrong Jon Jones" tweet?
Great question! It's really hard to narrow them down, but there are three that stick out to me:

1. "JESUS DIDN'T DO CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"
  2. "Man, f*** Jon Jones. Yeast infection-ish."
  3. Someone that was angry at me because he tweeted at the wrong person without checking, so he demanded I give up my @ to Bones for free because I'm "violating intellectual property" by having the same name.
{<jordan}

Jones should speak to twitter then, theyll change it for him. Just like how pinterest which I only used once to create the handle nexopia, then the gay ass site actually stole it from me without my permission just got an email about excuses and ya that's that.

For those that don't know this guy, he gets mistaken for Jon Jones a lot because he has the @JonJones handle, while Jon Bones Jones handle is @JonnyBones. Jon Jones is a game developer. He's not a fan of MMA.

Lol Jon Bones Jones blocked Jon Jones on twitter for no reason.

Funny shit!

He's been on twitter and getting hate for being a PED user, eye poker, pregnant woman hit-and-runner for a long time now; and has generally handled it with politesse.

Not his fault.

Also, is he still blocked by Jones?

He was doing BJJ a while back.
Haven't been on Twitter in a while.

They're clearly misunderstandings. You're giving him credit he doesn't deserve. There's nothing impressive about not crying over being mistaken for a real celebrity online.

Fucker reminds me of...
giphy.gif

you old as shit <Lmaoo>

They're clearly misunderstandings. You're giving him credit he doesn't deserve. There's nothing impressive about not crying over being mistaken for a real celebrity online.

I never implied that there was anything impressive.

Since he's an adult, I don't think that not acting like a child in response to online BS deserves much credit.

Finally: Why do you equate laughing with crying?
Are you doing ok?

All joking aside, Jones is asking a ridiculous amount of money considering what the fight will actually bring. Don't get me wrong, it will sell massively, but not enough to justify 30+ million.

The UFC's greatest draw of all time hasn't even made that in a single fight

Lmfao! This is legendary shit! What are the odds lol
I love how he says he doesn’t follow the ufc/MMA and wears a ufc t shirt. :D

it's a very old interview. For a while he was weighing in on some fights and seemed to have some decent knowledge for a newbie fight fan.

All joking aside, Jones is asking a ridiculous amount of money considering what the fight will actually bring. Don't get me wrong, it will sell massively, but not enough to justify 30+ million.

The UFC's greatest draw of all time hasn't even made that in a single fight

It's a negotiation

I never implied that there was anything impressive.
not acting like a child in response to online BS deserves much credit

You contradict yourself with those two equally idiotic statements.

Since he's an adult, I don't think that not acting like a child in response to online BS deserves much credit.

You're easily impressed. Since you don't know that acting like an adult is normal and not something that 'deserves much credit', I'm guessing you're not an adult. not mentally atleast.

You contradict yourself with those two equally idiotic statements.

*doesn't deserve too much credit....

You're easily impressed. Since you don't know that acting like an adult is normal and not something that 'deserves much credit', I'm guessing you're not an adult. not mentally atleast.

and doesn't deserve too much credit.

Sorry, multitasking during a fun day in the market with continuation with a lot of continuation plays.

Seriously though; are you ok, bud?
You seem to have a hard-on for this guy? Did he do something to you?

For those that don't know this guy, he gets mistaken for Jon Jones a lot because he has the @JonJones handle, while Jon Bones Jones handle is @JonnyBones. Jon Jones is a game developer. He's not a fan of MMA.

Lol Jon Bones Jones blocked Jon Jones on twitter for no reason.

This is funny -- something that cracked me up for a minute was Ryan Hall on Facebook -- there is a world renown marathon runner of the same name with a FB page and after one of Ryan Hall's wins (or maybe multiple; forget when), a bunch of people (a lot of sherdoggers) flooded his Facebook to congratulate him on his win and he was all confused lmao

Back