Media Jon Jones roasts Jon Jones & calls Dana White a legendary horrible piece of sh-t

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

For those that don't know this guy, he gets mistaken for Jon Jones a lot because he has the @JonJones handle, while Jon Bones Jones handle is @JonnyBones. Jon Jones is a game developer. He's not a fan of MMA.

Lol Jon Bones Jones blocked Jon Jones on twitter for no reason.

Last edited:
Pretty funny, but it still looks like he's just out pricing himself.

Edit: fuck didn't notice it's the other guy! LMAO!!! that makes this so much funnier! I thought it was kinda weird he was talking about himself in the third person, but also not really out of character either.

Last edited:
If Jones can't afford a chaufer with the amount of money he has made he must be terrible with finances.

That mustache and hair do... Yeah, I'm sure his opinion on most things isn't important.

Pretty funny, but it still looks like he's just out pricing himself.

Edit: fuck didn't notice it's the other guy! LMAO!!! that makes this so much funnier! I thought it was kinda weird he was talking about himself in the third person, but also not really out of character either.
Haha yo, same.

Hahaha, it's such beautiful irony that Jon Jones's alter ego is a gay middle aged white guy living in Seattle with pink hair and pronouns in his bio. This is some Mario/Wario type shit, I'm not sure which is which. They should do a reality show together.

For those that don't know this guy, he gets mistaken for Jon Jones a lot because he has the Jon Jones handle, while Jon Bones Jones handle is Jonny Bones. Jon Jones is a game developer. He's not a fan of MMA.

Lol Jon Bones Jones blocked Jon Jones on twitter for no reason.

Uncle Creepy-level moustache

Fucker reminds me of...
giphy.gif

He did an AMA on reddit a few years ago.

SOURCE

• What's your all time favorite "wrong Jon Jones" tweet?

Great question! It's really hard to narrow them down, but there are three that stick out to me:

1. "JESUS DIDN'T DO CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"
  2. "Man, f*** Jon Jones. Yeast infection-ish."
  3. Someone that was angry at me because he tweeted at the wrong person without checking, so he demanded I give up my @ to Bones for free because I'm "violating intellectual property" by having the same name.
{<jordan}

Just a random douche who thinks he's funny.

He's been on twitter and getting hate for being a PED user, eye poker, pregnant woman hit-and-runner for a long time now; and has generally handled it with politesse.

Not his fault.

Also, is he still blocked by Jones?

He was doing BJJ a while back.
Haven't been on Twitter in a while.

Back