Media Jon Jones ROASTS Daniel Cormier: "I can write a book without mentioning DC ..."

If I was Jon and writing an autobiography I probably wouldn't include the part about repeatedly getting caught cheating against my rival either

DC could write a book without mentioning multiple PED infractions, cocaine use, running into trees with cars, crashing into other cars with pregnant women and breaking their arms high as a kite and fleeing for cover with money, hiding under a cage to avoid USADA, and being a piece of shit human being.
All those things will change when he marries his fiance of over 10 years. She will make him a better man when they get married in 2028.

I mean, Daniel Cormier had a full athletic career before even coming over to MMA. He'd have a lot to draw on that would have nothing to do with Jon.

Sure, Jones could write a book without mentioning DC, but it'd have to be about either his personal-life fuck-ups, or about the hollowness of his record, by virtue of the shallowness of his division.
Objectively speaking, without DC in his win column, Jones' record isn't particularly spectacular.

Well duh, his history of PED's is the real story

All this talk has me thinking something could be in the works...

Oh yeah I get it, If DC wins, his retirement fight at HW@MSG for all the marbles

Yup. But na. DC wins, Jones goes up, beats him, goes back down. Stipe wins, some thing happens.

is MMA the only sport people brag about wins that got overturned because of steroids?

Take anything Jon jones says with a picogram of salt

DC could write a book without mentioning USADA. Jon Jones couldn't.

Two division champion, undefeated at HW, 22 victories and only 1 loss (the loss of which was to a steroid head whose name wouldn't even need to be mentioned; he could be treated as a mere footnote), etc. DC could easily write a book without mentioning you, Jon
Wow, you're an absolute idiot

DC can write a book about having the balls to challenge for the HW title and becoming a TWO DIVISION champ.

DC can write a book without mentioning PEDs, DUIs, running into pregnant ladies, abusing strippers, hiding under an octagon at Jackson/Wink to avoid USADA, ect.

DC can write a book about becoming a world champion (x2) without the use of performance enhancing drugs.

Jon Jones can't!

DC could write a book without mentioning multiple PED infractions, cocaine use, running into trees with cars, crashing into other cars with pregnant women and breaking their arms high as a kite and fleeing for cover with money, hiding under a cage to avoid USADA, and being a piece of shit human being.
Someone have DCs number? He needs to say this.

Here's the plot twist:
steroids-500x500.jpg

New York Times Best Seller 2020

Anyone who cuts weight is by definition not at their optimal weight class

Aside from that you are a skinnyfat manlet

I get what you're saying. But really?.. If you're a pro MMA fighter right now. You cut SOME weight. Some cut more than others. But as has always been the case with American wrestling. That's the way they gain an advantage.

It's not anywhere near as common outside of the US. Or at least wasn't until after people started getting the shit beaten out of them by bigger guys with good nutritionist and weight cutting programmes.

Who can't even write a tweet about him? You?

Just asking, to make things clear
Fair to call me on my poor grammar.

Jones can't seem to tweet several consecutive times without referencing Cormier. He cannot write a book about himself without referencing his best win.

got ko'd at lhw where he weighed in looking near death

why are the worlds strongest men fat? all they are interested in is performance
He looked like death weighing in at 205 because he’s not disciplined enough to keep his walk around weight lower. He could comfortably walk around 215-220lbs out of fight camp if he had the discipline to. He’d rather eat Popeyes/cupcakes and balloon up to 250 though. To each is own.

Fucking lol @ comparing training for a strongman competition to fighting at the highest level of MMA. Dyel brah?

Wow, you're an absolute idiot
what did that absolute idiot say which was untrue? Cormier could easily talk about his Olympic wrestling and then MMA heavyweight career without mentioning Jones.

Jones is a big part of Cormier's career, sure. But in some ways Cormier is a bigger part of Jones', especially since he seems to be unable to fight Cormier without chemical assistance.

what did that absolute idiot say which was untrue? Cormier could easily talk about his Olympic wrestling and then MMA heavyweight career without mentioning Jones.

Jones is a big part of Cormier's career, sure. But in some ways Cormier is a bigger part of Jones', especially since he seems to be unable to fight Cormier without chemical assistance.
Cmon dude, you can paint it anyway you want but at the end of the day Jones wrestled Cormier and stole his soul in the first fight, then in the rematch he kicked him in the face and punched him unconscious. There is NO DOUBT who is the better fighter, but that's fine. DC is a great guy and i'd love to be his friend, JJ seems like an asshole.

Who really wins in life?

Like Mayweather and Pacqiaou, Mayweather won the fight, but Pacman is a senator, beloved by everyone, has a beautiful family, compared to Mayweather who has to walk around with 10 security, owns a strip club, hates all his family. Who really is winning ?

Back