Jon Jones road to becoming a Gaidojutsu Black Belt.

The point was that the same people that cry about Jones eye poking (which, he's only ever actually poked two fighters) give Gus a pass on it. No one says shit about what he did.

It's a double standard and is brought on by an irrational hatred of Jones (before the eyepokes it was crying about how he seems "fake" and he got into a DUI).

Why has Dana said something needs to be done about it if its only haters that complain about it??

I wouldn't consider Dana a Jones hater, do you?

White Belt

Simple, turn your back and RUN!
JON+JONES+RUNS+AWAY+FROM+RAMPAGE+GIF.gif

Orange Belt

Abuse the rules.
UFC-135-Jones-Jackson-gif-1-knees.gif

Red Belt

Pretend you never hit him in the back of the head.
20h9dzr.gif

Yellow Belt

Pretend you didn't mean to do it.
jon-jones-matt-hamill-1.gif

Green Belt

Tell your boss you'll never get a DUI
jon-jones-bentley-dui.jpg

Purple Belt

Turn on your friend / teammate and fight him.
036_Jones_Jones_and_Rashad_Evans_faceoff_large.jpg

Brown Belt
[YT]7Yq-Nhk1VCM[/YT]

Black Belt

And Finally, Poke 6 different fighters in the eye never get a point deduction
[YT]MZR9_M_FbG0[/YT]

Greg Jackson and Mike Winkeljohn are awesome. So which fighter is next in line to receive a Gaidojutsu Black Belt?
Racist.

That stupid gimmick crawl thing he does isn't abuse of the rules lol.

I can't wait til he does that to someone and they just soccer kick him right in the pie hole.

it was funny when big john reacted to jones saying "you wanna play the game" in the fight against belfort.

Greg Jackson doesn't get nearly enough shit for making up his
Jiu jitsu name / belt system compared to others who have done the same.

why should he?
His fighters win fights in the UFC.. I think thats enough proof that his style is ok.
Should we bash Guerrilla JJ, 10planet? or what are you saying?

ipouqsVS0g4iQ.gif

Can't wait until DC fans are claiming JBJ ducked him at HW, after DC gasses and loses badly, if he doesn't get H-bombed 1st.

You think Henderson has a snowball's chance in hell against Daniel Cormier?

Wow.

I love how it's all "irrational" and what not. "Oh but GUS did it too!!"

Jones does it...fight in and fight out...You can argue "intentional" but he's the only guy I see, just about every single fight, hold his out stretched fingers inches in front of a fighters face. It's constant. As someone else mentioned, is Dana a Jones hater too? I'd seriously doubt it.

It's all "Oh you have some personal hatred for him for no reason" there,s so many gifs of it happening and you guys break it down frame by frame to try to prove that he's not doing anything wrong. If you have to do that, there is something wrong.

I think Losers hating winners is a key factor to the irrational child-like hatred towards Jones but its not just that.

I think people have emotionally invested themselves in fighters Jones has destroyed. Plus Jones youth, ethnicity, supreme confidence and wealth propabaly doesnt sit well with those who dont see success for themselves in the foreseeable future.

enough with that shit already. I'm a fan of rashad, overeem, anderson, mighty mouse, etc....but I don't like jones. Yeah, it's certainly because he's black

enough with that shit already. I'm a fan of rashad, overeem, anderson, mighty mouse, etc....but I don't like jones. Yeah, it's certainly because he's black

I dont think anyone singled you out.

If it doesnt apply to you; no reason to be, defensive.

I dont think anyone singled you out.

If it doesnt apply to you; no reason to be, defensive.

My response was rather defensive, you're right. Its because I think many mma fans love to label those who dislike Jones as racist when the truth is, up until recently with his hilarious instagram posts, he just hasn't been very likeable.

I have been subtly called racist for not likeing him by others, and it bothers me that that label has been thrust upon those who dislike him.

Back