Jon Jones responds to Dana White's "Diva" comment

I'm not a Jones fan, although I respect his abilities to the utmost.

I'm consistently dumbfounded by the amount of hate he gets. though. I thought the response was mature and light-hearted. But I guess I don't hate someone irrationally because they win and make it look easy.

what could jones say his boss called him a diva to millions and millions of people

lol, Dana seems to have Jones right where he wants him. Jones actually thinks Dana bashing and trashing him brings them closer together?

Hah, sounds like Jones is the abused girl friend.

"It's ok, it's because he loves me"

Either way, we all know Dana is a Diva. Match made in heaven?

LOL at his last comment about him and Dana being closer

Hangin with my favorite DIVA!!!! @jonnybones

BAIzOJICQAMaZle.jpg:large

Danas twitter, a week ago. But yeah, you know best Mikeyz! :icon_chee

I had to drop the lulsos on "these little moments are bringing us together"

not in a hating way, and not in a fanboy way.... just made me laugh.

What a shitty response Jones gave.

It's only "shitty" if you perceive it that way and judge it as such

Taking a little quote and analysing it is a great way to come to wrong conclusions. What i'm saying, is that it's meaningless. All the meaning you perceive in it is conjured up by you.

It's one thing to laugh at something and poke fun, and another to make judgements on it.

Not trying to single you out either, it's just something that people do alot on here.

Hangin with my favorite DIVA!!!! @jonnybones

BAIzOJICQAMaZle.jpg:large

Danas twitter, a week ago. But yeah, you know best Mikeyz! :icon_chee

Makes you wonder how much of this stuff might have been made up nonsense to stir up pub..

Are some of you guys serious? What else could Jones say? That was a mature classy response.

The better Jon Jones treats him, the worse Dana treats Jon. The worse Anderson treats Dana, the better Dana talks about Anderson. Conclusion: Dana is a b*tch who likes a little bit of a beating.

lol, Dana seems to have Jones right where he wants him. Jones actually thinks Dana bashing and trashing him brings them closer together?

Dana is just keeping you in check, Jon. So you never realize that you're getting paid chump change.

He should have just said, "Dana talks a lot, but he doesn't fight, so his words are meaningless and hard to take seriously."

Yes, he should have insulted his boss over a minor slight because derp.

i remember when he started rubbing his belt like it was a baby inside of womb. then he said that's exactly how it felt for him. i have never seen or heard of a man, gay or straight, rubbing a prized possession like mother would her unborn baby. it was creepy to say the least.

You may feel that way when you literally spill blood to achieve something.

See, this is what I don't like from Jones.
He WANTS to respond about Dana's comment, but don't have the balls to respond properly. And it comes out something retarded...

Yeah, its either that, or maybe Jones is a fucking adult and doesnt need to launch spitballs at every bully that picks on him.

Back