Jon Jones responds to Dana White's "Diva" comment

It's ironic that these lousy posters sherdog are calling someone a Diva when all they do is bitch and complain all day... I guess it takes a Diva to know one.

hahaha, classic post!

Seriously, I get so sick of hearing people act like Jon Jones is somehow beneath them when in reality 99% of the people talking shit about Jon Jones would trade places in a heartbeat. Millions of dollars, fame, and superior fighting ability, that's the fucking dream of a man.

i remember when he started rubbing his belt like it was a baby inside of womb. then he said that's exactly how it felt for him. i have never seen or heard of a man, gay or straight, rubbing a prized possession like mother would her unborn baby. it was creepy to say the least.

i remember when he started rubbing his belt like it was a baby inside of womb. then he said that's exactly how it felt for him. i have never seen or heard of a man, gay or straight, rubbing a prized possession like mother would her unborn baby. it was creepy to say the least.

Was that just after he won the belt from shogun? I almost threw up when I saw that

Arwell found it,

z2EPE.gif

Well, to be quite honest, Dana White is easily the biggest self-entitled diva in the sport, followed by Machida and his "Anderson Silva money" demand. GET DAT BELT SON!!!
This kind of stuff doesn't matter to me. Jon Jones is a fucking murderer in the octagon, and that's what matters in the end.
Agreed.

See, this is what I don't like from Jones.
He WANTS to respond about Dana's comment, but don't have the balls to respond properly. And it comes out something retarded...
"bring us together"... what a stupid comeback!

To give you some examples:
If it was Sonnen, he would throw it right back at Dana. And Dana would respect him for that.
If it was Tito, they would feud about it through the media.
if this was Randy he would dismiss it but with class, without this gay moment.
If this was Anderson Silva he would make a joke about it and the media would have no clue if this was serious or trolling by the Brazilian (like the 50% of UFC comment).

Jones has to stop being afraid to say what he wants, or needs to learn when to STFU.
he has GREAT responses. he only comes out as fake when he tries to respond but being "politically correct". You KNOW it is not a natural response, and that's why it rubs of as fake!

I really like watching Jon Jones fight.

Same here. Jones just needs to keep doing what he's been doing in the Octagon his entire career - winning fights.

Jon-Jones-haters.jpg

hahaha, classic post!

Seriously, I get so sick of hearing people act like Jon Jones is somehow beneath them when in reality 99% of the people talking shit about Jon Jones would trade places in a heartbeat. Millions of dollars, fame, and superior fighting ability, that's the fucking dream of a man.

Odd that someone you don't personally know has gotten to you...

life: get one.

See, this is what I don't like from Jones.
He WANTS to respond about Dana's comment, but don't have the balls to respond properly. And it comes out something retarded...
"bring us together"... what a stupid comeback!

To give you some examples:
If it was Sonnen, he would throw it right back at Dana. And Dana would respect him for that.
If it was Tito, they would feud about it through the media.
if this was Randy he would dismiss it but with class, without this gay moment.
If this was Anderson Silva he would make a joke about it and the media would have no clue if this was serious or trolling by the Brazilian (like the 50% of UFC comment).

Jones has to stop being afraid to say what he wants, or needs to learn when to STFU.
he has GREAT responses. he only comes out as fake when he tries to respond but being "politically correct". You KNOW it is not a natural response, and that's why it rubs of as fake!

He just tryin' to keep it one-hunny with DW.

lol, Dana seems to have Jones right where he wants him. Jones actually thinks Dana bashing and trashing him brings them closer together?

Dana is just keeping you in check, Jon. So you never realize that you're getting paid chump change.

He should have just said, "Dana talks a lot, but he doesn't fight, so his words are meaningless and hard to take seriously."

dana can't do shit to jones when he is Champion.

Not many PPV draws in UFC.

lol, Dana seems to have Jones right where he wants him. Jones actually thinks Dana bashing and trashing him brings them closer together?

Dana is just keeping you in check, Jon. So you never realize that you're getting paid chump change.

He should have just said, "Dana talks a lot, but he doesn't fight, so his words are meaningless and hard to take seriously."

Poor Jon, getting a gimmie opponent plus a lot of exposure from TUF. I'm sure he's crushed.

Lol he was just joking, he seriously responded to that?

Back