Jon Jones Removed from UFC LHW and P4P Rankings

This has all been discussed before. In order to beat Fedor, you have to be able to do at least one of the following things:

- Out-mass him (like Bigfoot, who was supposedly 280+ on fight night)
- Hurt him with power (Hendo)
- Trick him and have superior subs (Werdum, who is the master at this as shown in Cain fight)

Jones doesn't have these qualities. He's not big enough, he doesn't hit hard enough, and his subs aren't good enough.

What this means is that Fedor would go right at Jones with no fear at all. And if you can't slow down Fedor he will run through you like a hot knife through butter. Fedor has done this to men larger than Jones.

Jones is a heck of a fighter. But he's built on height and reach (and apparently roids). Fedor isn't. This is why there are no "Gus fights" in Fedor's prime. There was no time in Fedor's prime when he was 'exposed' because someone turned up who had similar height as reach as him. And so forth.

Jones is a great fighter. He is. But he's no Fedor and he would get wrecked by Prime Fedor head to head. As I said, I think a Brett Rogers or Tim Sylvia obliteration would probably be Jones' fate if he stepped in the ring/cage with Prime Fedor.

It would be brutal, and it would be a short fight.
I hear fedor is still having nightmares from all the milk big face was lactating on his neck and back and in his mouth while pounding his face in

I get removing him for the inevitable suspension but he still wrecks everyone.

I think he needs a couple of good wins under usada to cement his legacy.

Pissing hot in your prime is a bad bad look.
I don't. It's like not he was knocking dudes out or some shit. Plus this is the first test he failed. More than likely he started using after the car accident. That's when he really started getting big. So if anything his osp win is questionable

Agree with this.

Should be removed from the all-time rankings as well. Dude was obviously on steroids his entire career.

Other people that should be erased from the history books:
Machida
Royce Gracie
Ken shamrock
Cerrone
Barnett
Anderson silva
Coleman
Belfort

Other people that should be erased from the history books:
Machida
Royce Gracie
Ken shamrock
Cerrone
Barnett
Anderson silva
Coleman
Belfort

Coleman never failed a drugs test

you should be yellowed for PED accusations for that

This has all been discussed before. In order to beat Fedor, you have to be able to do at least one of the following things. And we're not even talking about Prime Fedor here but Out Of Prime Fedor:
blah
blah
blah .

Lol Jones would've made it look easier then the Shogun fight. Only difference is that Fedor wouldn't last as long.

<18>

He's so fucking savage, not only does he beat everyone else, he also beats himself.

D6l8fu1.gif

Not sure about GOAT. He was probably hooked up with the good stuff from his NFL brother his entire career. Finally got caught. Had he not been on the high end juice, who knows how he would have done.

Wrecks?!? I just watched his last fight against OSP and it was the most boring 5 rounds I have ever witnessed in a main event.

The only thing it wrecked was my hope of seeing an actual fight...

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Still the greatest that MMA has ever seen. Ya'll will miss him when he's gone.
Nope. All of his accomplishments are worth nothing now. He cheated his way to the top. He might have zero wins in his career without Peds for all we know.

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Still the greatest that MMA has ever seen. Ya'll will miss him when he's gone.
Not the greatest. Used the high end NFL style juice his brother hooked him up with his whole career. Wonder how he would have done on the cheap, easy to get stuff or just natural.

Jon looking at the rankings right now like
1469405024857.jpg

I don't. It's like not he was knocking dudes out or some shit. Plus this is the first test he failed. More than likely he started using after the car accident. That's when he really started getting big. So if anything his osp win is questionable

Read up on his cromier 1 test results, also it would be silly to start roiding only once usada is in place.

Wrecks?!? I just watched his last fight against OSP and it was the most boring 5 rounds I have ever witnessed in a main event.

The only thing it wrecked was my hope of seeing an actual fight...

Still was a completely one sided shutout.

Read up on his cromier 1 test results, also it would be silly to start roiding only once usada is in place.
Well since this is the first time he's popped nobody can say he was using before. Unless you can show me another time where he failed a drug for peds

Back