Jon Jones Removed from UFC LHW and P4P Rankings

what took so long? From the time USADA officially flagged Jones until today Ive had about 150 edible cookies, that's to much fucking time to make a move. The UFC is becoming Ultimate Fucking Cunts.

Blame the drugs.

SandyUnsightlyErin.gif

Of course he's done. He can't pass a drug test or keep from endangering himself

Fucking Jon Jones, why did he just have to fuck things up over and over? So much potential thrown out of the window. :(
Well, I wouldn't say thrown out the window, he's a mega star with millions of dollars and he's probably the current GOAT of the sport. I mean, certainly he's not living up to his potential, which I'm sure is what you meant, but that's a far cry from throwing it out the window. Kind of feels like you're just writing a narrative about him that's not really jiving with reality.

Agree with this.

Should be removed from the all-time rankings as well. Dude was obviously on steroids his entire career.

It's sad to see someone with so much talent taking it for granted and not appreciating it. There are so many people, hell there are so many UFC fighters that would kill to have his talents and he just consistently throws it away. Such a shame.

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Still the greatest that MMA has ever seen. Ya'll will miss him when he's gone.

Hell, I miss him already. Real life persona aside, he was one hell of a fighter and I was very much looking forward to seeing DC lose again.

Got the best lawyers for this type of thing. May not be gone 2 years.

Anyone who went to war on Sherdog in early 2015 over Jon's three suspicious T/E ratio results - you guys know who you are - can watch the video above and enjoy the day...

Rankings don't mean shit. Still goat lhw. He's is still the greatest

This is the best time for JBJ to retire as undisputed GOAT ever. He should use the money he made already to find an alternative income

Why is conor ranked in p4p when he lost to diaz isnt it supposed to be POUND FOR POUND kappa

Back