Jon Jones Rehab one day?

He was never an addict, you clowns.

The whole rehab bullshit was somehow meant to give the impression to average Joe and the uninformed (90% of 'murica) that he was fixing something that was broken, so he could emerge 100% clean again. The truth is, he is no more broken than any other occasional drug user, but, as I say, average Joe and the uninformed dont believe these people exist, so the rehab bullshit is specially made for them, so they keep ploughing money into the UFC.

yea you keep believing that. he has aged in his face 10yrs in the last 2yrs

how many days after it happened am I gonna see fresh threads on it?

answers on a postcard pls

yea you keep believing that. he has aged in his face 10yrs in the last 2yrs

I hear that, and I actually think the same. But I put much of that down to the Gus fight and just hard living. He parties hard, loves booze and late nighst. The occasional coke use wont have helped either, for sure. His weight balloons after fights and the cut loosens his skin. His facial bone structure means he cant get away with hard living. He wont age well.

Its NOT becasue he was or is a cocaine addict. It'd be nigh on impossible for someonr in his position to end up dependent on cocaine. Powdered cocaine is very difficult to become addicted to.

1. Checking into to rehab was just as easy out to 'apologize' to everyone and pretend that he cares

2. The guy uses Cocaine recreationally and is not an addict

3. This was all obvious from the get go

Eh hes not an addict, just used it recreationally. Ive done drugs a few times..doesnt mean i need rehab.

Using=/=addiction. Stupid sherdog haters.

Prophet Jones has no weaknesses.

1. Checking into to rehab was just as easy out to 'apologize' to everyone and pretend that he cares

2. The guy uses Cocaine recreationally and is not an addict

3. This was all obvious from the get go

^ This guy knows wuzzup.

Goes to show a lot about cocaine, even a champ can't shake the habit.

He probably got bored breaking his routine, decided other people were worse off in there than him, was made to talk about things that make him uncomfortable, and said "screw it" and got out.

"Denial" is the first stage, I believe.

Why does everyone assume he isn't an addict?

Common sense mostly.

But also because some of us know what it's like to use shit loads of coke at least once or twice a week for years and not become anything like addicted, because we stopped snorting the shit forever when our dealers got put in prison. :icon_chee

Back