Jon Jones Rehab one day?

Damn thats a good rehab program. All thse idiots going for months and then meetings forever. Is there ANYTHING this kid isn't great at? Lulz

-So do you have any problems with cocaine Jon?

-No, one phone and I got it.

-Goodbye then.

like the family guy episode where they're painting the clam, he found that rehab was long, hard work and so sorted the whole thing out in 10 minues with a cheesy 80s montage. the guy is cured

there are a 100 threads about this, but yes, Jones does not help himself.

I doubt he was an addict to begen with.

I love me some Jones. But I don't know how to defend this shenanigans. If you're gonna bullshit the public, don't half-ass it, it's insulting.

Yes his brothers play in the NFL....news flash

Didn't see it posted, there is like 20 threads on it

I love me some Jones. But I don't know how to defend this shenanigans. If you're gonna bullshit the public, don't half-ass it, it's insulting.

Can't argue with that. His coach wanted him to win some fans but he's on the fast route to lose more.

Maybe Jon is not an abuser of cocaine and just on occasion partier recreational user? I believe if he was truly an abuser and given his profile more people and talk of cocaine use would've come to light.

Now you have people coming out of the woodwork talking of their suspicions, saying anything to be relevant and have some spotlight attention.

dead-horse.gif

He was never an addict, you clowns.

The whole rehab bullshit was somehow meant to give the impression to average Joe and the uninformed (90% of 'murica) that he was fixing something that was broken, so he could emerge 100% clean again. The truth is, he is no more broken than any other occasional drug user, but, as I say, average Joe and the uninformed dont believe these people exist, so the rehab bullshit is specially made for them, so they keep ploughing money into the UFC.

He's a phony piece of shit and i cant wait til rumble depacitates him

Most likely Dana and/or the NSAC said something along the lines of "check yourself into rehab and we won't pursue any significant disciplinary measures," Jones complied, and the rehab facility kicked him out because he's not an addict.

Don't worry everyone his Mother said it was his friends fault

Back