Media Jon Jones' reaction to tonight's main event

Except Jones's wins don't count since he had needles in his ass.

Don't forget the needle Jon

images

It's sad, but if Valentina wanted she could have 15 before the end of the year.

<36>

Also, Picto gonna Picto.

Bro, Jojo and Murphy were basically fighting for a title shot, and Val could have just whooped them both back to back in one night.

She could probably surpass Jon in a month or so if they fed her the whole top 10 over that period.

Nunes legitimately is catching up, which is crazy considering this guy has been Champion for almost the entire time I've been watching MMA.

Nunes is the only one atm who is even in the rear view mirror and has a chance of getting to 14. Nunes doesn't have any particularly dangerous defenses coming.

Usman and Izzy are impressive but they have to over double their reign to get there, which would be a miracle in their divisions. Izzy is more beatable than Usman currently IMO.

I dont see Izzy having any chance against Jones. Even the idea of it seems kind of unfair

People hate on JJ but I find his sociopathy and narcissism high key entertaining.

When you have someone like Marvin challenging for the belt it shows how weak the division is, it’s a reflection on mma imo, it’s not growing like we’re told it is the talent isn’t there

Why would they get talent...the pays crap. Probably better to work a office job for 90% of the fighters

Back