Jon Jones puts Israel Adesanya in his place

He knocked down Gastelum like 15 times. You lil girl are still impressed by some lil cut and a bit of blood?
Izzy won 3-2. He still got pieced up by a 5’8 wrestler. Jones striking is on another level than Izzy.

Of course damage counts when scoring fights. I’m not surprised you of all people are disputing that fact, though.
031C1069-176E-4B9F-A13F-E0D894039D3D.jpeg

Lmao Jon went low key ham on him... He is right, though.

Izzy won 3-2. He still got pieced up by a 5’8 wrestler. Jones striking is on another level than Izzy.

Of course damage counts when scoring fights. I’m not surprised you of all people are disputing that fact, though.
View attachment 605937

The last round alone was a 10-7.

Oh and that 5'8 wreslter would smack Silva around.

Bones sounds petty af.

As a JJ "hater", I will say that I don't see pettiness here. I see mostly fact.

IA doesn't stand a lick of a chance as it stands now. That's not being petty, that's just being realistic in regards to each man's size and skillset/skill level.

I rarely agree with the fuck up...But he is 100% correct here with his assessment.

Last edited:
As a JJ "hater", I will say that I don't see pettiness here. I see mostly fact.

IA doesn't stand a lick of a chance as it stands now. That's not being petty, that's just being realistic in regards to each man's size and skillset/skill level.

I rarelt agree with the fuck up...But he is 100% correct here with his assessment.

You don't think it's petty a professional fighter in a different weight class writes a rage filled manifesto to a fighter in a lower weight class he's never met?

You don't think it's petty a professional fighter in a different weight class writes a rage filled manifesto to a fighter in a lower weight class he's never met?

Not when that big mouthed pip squeak spoke shit about him beforehand. This was JJ's response to that shit talk.

Can't believe I'm defending JJ.

Why does he call him a kid when Bones is barely 2y older than Israel...

I think he means of it more in a disrespectful way, like you're a kid, skill wise, and fight game wise, compared to me.

Not when that big mouthed pip squeak spoke shit about him beforehand. This was JJ's response to that shit talk.

Can't believe I'm defending JJ.
Me neither. Every single person in the media made the comparison to Jon Jones and Israel shut that shit down and said this night was about him. Not even sure what you are talking about.

On the night Israel beat Gasteslum he said 0 words about Jones.

Me neither. Every single person in the media made the comparison to Jon Jones and Israel shut that shit down and said this night was about him. Not even sure what you are talking about.

On the night Israel beat Gasteslum he said 0 words about Jones.

It was a tweet...one of Israel's retarded tweets. The media ran with it.

I agree with a lot of the things you been posting here, but I seen you call fighters like Rashad and Machida undefeated LHW champs. What do you mean by that?
Pretty sure they both lost their titles in fights.
They were undefeated when they became LHW champs.

They were on tremendous streaks when they got the belts

Israel vibrates in fear

thesam.jpg

@Gogoplatypus

JAH NATION

I listened to the whole appareance in Ariel's show and I was very surprised at how Jon has matured on his answers. He sounds confident and composed and he tells it like it is , no fakeness, magnanimous with those who deserve it and ruthless with those who don't.
<mma4>

Back