Jon Jones puts Israel Adesanya in his place

If you can make MW for multiple fights, especially at the end of your career when the cuts get harder, you’re a fucking MW. That’s not hard to understand. Keep slurpin and burpin tho.

How Much steam is coming out of your ears right now

He should be razor focused on Santos. That guy is no fucking joke.

Kinda I dont think he can truly be mentally broken like in a fights sense because hes a sociopath and thats why this breaks the way he thinks

But as a fighter he just THINKS hes Weapon X
Someones gotta physically break him.
umm
what?

If you can make MW for multiple fights, especially at the end of your career when the cuts get harder, you’re a fucking MW. That’s not hard to understand. Keep slurpin and burpin tho.
Intelligent assesment

Lets take Rashad
Undefeated HW TUF, Undefeated LHW champion
ZERO WINS wins at MW

So in your brain, you've concluded hes a MW?

So by your unique logic, anyone who moved up is a HW correct?

The only size difference between Adesanya & Jon is steroids.

ok you're obviously a moron but i'll still bite

Anthony Smith and Israel aren't the same fighter, don't have the same body type, nor skill-set. Solid use of MMAMath to show you're an absolute moron.

2) Kelvin wasn't "high on weed" during the fight, you do understand it stays in your system right? Lol @ trying to bash someone for "trying to appear smart" when you say something as idiotic as that.

3) Jon hasn't ever even lost the stand-up portion of a single fight that he's had. He's been the better striker than every single fighter he's faced in the UFC. He doesn't need to be a KO machine to outstrike someone.

4) Israel is lanky and that body type is prone to TDs. Good for him he has good TDD, but he's never fought anyone who grapples as good as Jon does in MMA.

Please don't ever give your shit advice to me again, you are literally clueless about MMA so please spare me the bullshit.

You used MMA MATH in your first fucking argument, that shows how much you "actually know".

LOL you are triggered, kid.
Trying too hard to "get back at me", you make more stupid assumptions and (again) sounds like an ass, with the added benefit of sounding like kid having a hissy fit.

1) you are sotriggered, you forgot to number a 1).
But I will answer your un-numbered first point: :
1A) I never inferred Israel & Anthony are the same fighter or have the same body type. I merely mentioned Anthony was a MW (same as Israel). The rest is your own stupidity speaking.
1B) MMAth ? It seems you don't even know what it means. I would be glad to explain, but my kids are over 5 years old, so I don't have crayons anymore... You gonna have to research it, kid.

2) Yes, my bad. You are obviously not that smart to understand a joke inserted into the debate. But congrats on trying to divert the point I made by mentioning the high caliber fighters he beat. You failed. Miserably.

3) Jon never fought anyone remotely close to Adesanya. I never said you have to be a KO machine to out-strike anyone, but of course, with your reading & comprehension skills, it would be hard enough... To your defense though, I know how triggered you are, so your poor undersized (pea) brain cannot handle too much information, so I will keep it simple: Kelvin smash. Jon don't smash.

4) So first you claim his body is good for taking down. Then you complete the sentence by stating he has great TDD...amazing. you are debating with yourself now...

5) I agree with you I shouldn't give you advice. You are so fucking stoopid, you misunderstand everything anyone tells you.
But please stop using big words like MMAth.
Stay in school, kid. maybe you will learn proper math. then you can evolve to MMAth, ok?

I'm not sure what "light in the ass" means, but it doesn't sound straight to me.

Jones speaking truth as usual. Izzy 6’4 and got pieced up by 5’8 Gastleum....Bruh said Izzy needs to eat more jerk chicken then come at him.

So Izzy needs to jerk that chicken and come at JJ?

https://www.lowkickmma.com/jon-jones-hits-back-israel-adesanya/
When asked if he sees Israel as a threat to him.

“I really don’t,” Jones said. “I really don’t. I think the worst thing I ever said about the kid was that he’s looking promising and I would assume that people are going to start entertaining that fight soon and he’ll come up and challenge me. That’s all I said about him. And I think he said something about killing one GOAT in Anderson Silva, and now trying to kill me.

“Or some sh*t like that. The biggest difference is that, I’m 31-years-old, and I feel like I’m still reaching my prime. If you look back throughout a lot of my fights, you hear a lot of guys say ‘Jon is a lot stronger than he looks.’ And Israel is light in the ass, he’s light, he’s skinny. I put my hands on him and teach him a whole different world of hurt. For him to be so frail and to not have a ground game, it’s like, bro, you don’t want to do it.

“And then to talk about my standup against Anthony Smith, with his face all bubbled up against a short wrestler [Kelvin Gastelum] that just did that to him. It’s just hilarious. I barely get touched in my fights. And so, for Israel to talk about his striking skills being so farther ahead of mine is hilarious. Just something when I think about him I think about he’s a little too light in the ass, he needs to eat some more jerk chicken and then come holler at me.”

<bball2>

Jones speaking truth as usual. Izzy 6’4 and got pieced up by 5’8 Gastleum....Bruh said Izzy needs to eat more jerk chicken then come at him.
{<jordan}{<jordan}

tenor.gif

REKT

Damn jones speaking straight facts. Izzy has nothing for him. Izzy could fight at ww if he wanted too and jones is a fucking heavyweight basically. Hes bigger, stronger, he would take him down and submit him. The fight would not go any other way.

umm
what?
Jons a sociopath hed never think for a second anyone can beat him at anything
What bothers him is when people dont believe hes not full of shit or perfect

Jon wont break mentally in a fight
Unless its physicality that does it, like if someone just wrestle fucked him 50-45 . Im saying I dont believe anything prefight will bother him when he steps into the cage everyone already knows hes a cheat and he "knows" hes not.

Johnathin Gones uses distance control and range radar networking to infiltrate space and drop hammers

No excuses whatsoever here

Jons a sociopath hed never think for a second anyone can beat him at anything
What bothers him is when people dont believe hes not full of shit or perfect

Jon wont break mentally in a fight
Unless its physicality that does it, like if someone just wrestle fucked him 50-45 . Im saying I dont believe anything prefight will bother him when he steps into the cage everyone already knows hes a cheat and he "knows" hes not.
I think you need to look up the definition of sociopath

I'm not sure what "light in the ass" means, but it doesn't sound straight to me.
Smh
Dam dude, Its a wrestling term.
Light center of gravity that skinny guys like Izzy and Jones have

Back