Jon Jones puts Israel Adesanya in his place

Fuck...
I don’t like Jones. But that was some hot fiyah.
Love it.

tenor.gif

Light in the ass?

Since when has Jon been above feasting on MWs?

Rashad
Machida
Vitor
Chael
Smith
Santos (next)

Luke and Weidman soon after.

C’mon Jonny, your legacy is paved with victories over MWs and washed legends.

Why jerk chicken? Is that a popular food in New Zealand?

Jones would get arrested for what he'd do to Adesanya in the cage.

“ he needs to eat some more jerk chicken and then come holler at me.”

{<jordan}

Light in the ass?

Rashad
Machida
Vitor
Chael
Smith
Santos (next)

This has to be one of the saddest examples of revisionist history I have ever seen. So by your logic, he has a win over HW DC as well? Nah, it only works when you're trying to disparage him eh ;)

You are a complete joke. Ignored

Even if you take out the level of accomplishment they have, Jones is a brutal style matchup for Israel.

I’d be surprised if anyone is seriously picking Israel to beat Jones. That’s a pretty clear one sided beating

Israel got savaged. Wow.

When are we going to see the Israel on Jerk Chicken?

Will it be as dangerous as a motivated BJ Penn?

https://www.lowkickmma.com/jon-jones-hits-back-israel-adesanya/
When asked if he sees Israel as a threat to him.

“I really don’t,” Jones said. “I really don’t. I think the worst thing I ever said about the kid was that he’s looking promising and I would assume that people are going to start entertaining that fight soon and he’ll come up and challenge me. That’s all I said about him. And I think he said something about killing one GOAT in Anderson Silva, and now trying to kill me.

“Or some sh*t like that. The biggest difference is that, I’m 31-years-old, and I feel like I’m still reaching my prime. If you look back throughout a lot of my fights, you hear a lot of guys say ‘Jon is a lot stronger than he looks.’ And Israel is light in the ass, he’s light, he’s skinny. I put my hands on him and teach him a whole different world of hurt. For him to be so frail and to not have a ground game, it’s like, bro, you don’t want to do it.

“And then to talk about my standup against Anthony Smith, with his face all bubbled up against a short wrestler [Kelvin Gastelum] that just did that to him. It’s just hilarious. I barely get touched in my fights. And so, for Israel to talk about his striking skills being so farther ahead of mine is hilarious. Just something when I think about him I think about he’s a little too light in the ass, he needs to eat some more jerk chicken and then come holler at me.”

<bball2>

Jones speaking truth as usual. Izzy 6’4 and got pieced up by 5’8 Gastleum....Bruh said Izzy needs to eat more jerk chicken then come at him.
Be funny af if Israel ko' d him with his switch kick haha

So forced and dumb by israel, nobody’s seriously buying this

Israel is a corny annoying kid, Jones would fuck him everywhere heck even on the feet let's not even start talking about grappling.

Well Whittaker will fuck him bad anyways
Whittaker isn't doing shit ... I'm thinking it's gonna unfortunately be and new.. and will look like the Thompson fight no idea why just a feeling , just to many weapons and length and Robert isn't a southpaw like kelvin

Last edited:
Light in the ass?

Rashad
Machida
Vitor
Chael
Smith
Santos (next)

This right here ... all truth that nobody likes to hear or admit

I think Israel would get taken down and beat silly and I believe he knows this as well but is toooooo cocky for his own good. I don't think he beats Jon in MMA standup either.
Jon Jones standup game is definitely better 45 year old Anderson at this point.
Israel gloating about beating Anderson was in very poor taste but the kid has no respect. There is a big difference between beating a champ in his prime vs taking out the 45 year old version but hey he felt good about it and was bragging like it was the same LOL. That's when people like Jon get offended.

This has to be one of the saddest examples of revisionist history I have ever seen. So by your logic, he has a win over HW DC as well? Nah, it only works when you're trying to disparage him eh ;)

You are a complete joke. Ignored
Dc is 100 % legit and his best win and highlight win of his career.

Whittaker isn't doing shit ... I'm thinking it's gonna unfortunately and new.. and will look like the Thompson fight no idea why just a feeling , just to many weapons and length and Robert isn't a southpaw like kelvin
Hopefully you are wrong, I would hate that guy as a champ specially if he hasn’t fought Romero

Jones can't take an non-enhanced young, flashy and charismatic black man shine.

Petty as fuck as usual.

Hopefully you are wrong, I would hate that guy as a champ specially if he hasn’t fought Romero
I like watching him fight , talking.. not so much . I agree as long as Romero can finally make weight for the first time in 2 yrs .

I just don't think Rob has anything for Israel in the stand up just pure boxing , what gave kelvin so much success was being southpaw with that straight left

Back