Jon Jones puts Israel Adesanya in his place

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.lowkickmma.com/jon-jones-hits-back-israel-adesanya/
When asked if he sees Israel as a threat to him.

“I really don’t,” Jones said. “I really don’t. I think the worst thing I ever said about the kid was that he’s looking promising and I would assume that people are going to start entertaining that fight soon and he’ll come up and challenge me. That’s all I said about him. And I think he said something about killing one GOAT in Anderson Silva, and now trying to kill me.

“Or some sh*t like that. The biggest difference is that, I’m 31-years-old, and I feel like I’m still reaching my prime. If you look back throughout a lot of my fights, you hear a lot of guys say ‘Jon is a lot stronger than he looks.’ And Israel is light in the ass, he’s light, he’s skinny. I put my hands on him and teach him a whole different world of hurt. For him to be so frail and to not have a ground game, it’s like, bro, you don’t want to do it.

“And then to talk about my standup against Anthony Smith, with his face all bubbled up against a short wrestler [Kelvin Gastelum] that just did that to him. It’s just hilarious. I barely get touched in my fights. And so, for Israel to talk about his striking skills being so farther ahead of mine is hilarious. Just something when I think about him I think about he’s a little too light in the ass, he needs to eat some more jerk chicken and then come holler at me.”

<bball2>

Jones speaking truth as usual. Izzy 6’4 and got pieced up by 5’8 Gastleum....Bruh said Izzy needs to eat more jerk chicken then come at him.

Jones would make Adesanya look like me

Why?

CANdesanya is not even in the same planet when it comes to MMA achievements... his biggest accomplishments are getting ragdolled by a nobody in Vetorri, beating Derek RunSon, and getting slapped around by a bloated 5’8 WW with poor cardio.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

https://www.lowkickmma.com/jon-jones-hits-back-israel-adesanya/
When asked if he sees Israel as a threat to him.

“I really don’t,” Jones said. “I really don’t. I think the worst thing I ever said about the kid was that he’s looking promising and I would assume that people are going to start entertaining that fight soon and he’ll come up and challenge me. That’s all I said about him. And I think he said something about killing one GOAT in Anderson Silva, and now trying to kill me.

“Or some sh*t like that. The biggest difference is that, I’m 31-years-old, and I feel like I’m still reaching my prime. If you look back throughout a lot of my fights, you hear a lot of guys say ‘Jon is a lot stronger than he looks.’ And Israel is light in the ass, he’s light, he’s skinny. I put my hands on him and teach him a whole different world of hurt. For him to be so frail and to not have a ground game, it’s like, bro, you don’t want to do it.

“And then to talk about my standup against Anthony Smith, with his face all bubbled up against a short wrestler [Kelvin Gastelum] that just did that to him. It’s just hilarious. I barely get touched in my fights. And so, for Israel to talk about his striking skills being so farther ahead of mine is hilarious. Just something when I think about him I think about he’s a little too light in the ass, he needs to eat some more jerk chicken and then come holler at me.”

<bball2>

Jones speaking truth as usual. Izzy 6’4 and got pieced up by 5’8 Gastleum....Bruh said Izzy needs to eat more jerk chicken then come at him.

While I tend to agree with Jon, let us not forget that size is not everything.
Kelvin packs a lot of heat, and KO'd a lot of fools.

I think Adensaya would be a tougher opponent for Jones than Walker if he were to move up and put on weight and be a legit 205er. Come at me Walker Jokers.

Isreal already has a tough enough test in whittaker, he should really worry about that first.

The doctors need to make Israel sit out a year after this.

lmao

pretty sure genderbender already walked back his statements about jones. saying he's not ready for him and needs more time.

Jones is under selling kelvin tbh the guy has crazy power and solid boxing

Look Israel you're gonna beat Whittaker.

Jon is gonna kill you in a fight without a ref to pull him off.

Israel is a corny annoying kid, Jones would fuck him everywhere heck even on the feet let's not even start talking about grappling.

Well Whittaker will fuck him bad anyways

The only threat Israel is to Jones is to eke out a decision. If they fought 100x he'd never finish him.

Jones stops him 90% of the time

Lol I agree with Jones but all that "light in the ass" shit is pretty funny.

Jones is 100% right. Israel has done nothing impressive in his mma career so far and yes, that does include beating Kelvin.

Gastelum has 10 wins in the UFC and 7 of those wins are over guys who are currently retired (the others being 2 split decisions over gatekeepers and the other over a guy no longer in the UFC).... for a guy who is only 27, he has got to have one of the most inflated records of all time. Kelvin is not exactly a can but he is far from proven against top competition and he still took Israel to his absolute limits.

Considering that's Israel's only "elite" win, the idea of him fighting Jones is laughable at this point.

Back